Classic great joke

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Yep, it's been on here before. Shoot me. After you stop laughing again!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

--------------------------------

big sale

Fred starts his first day as a salesman at Super-Mega-Mart, the store that sells everything. The sales manager shows him around, how to write up sales orders, where the break room is, etc. He tells Fred to remember that customer service is king at Super-Mega-Mart so whatever the customer needs Fred needs to find it and sell it to him. He promises to stop back by and check on Fred periodically but due to one urgent matter or another he doesn't come back until the end of the day to ask Fred how many sales he made.

FRED: Only one.

MANAGER: Only one?! That's terrible! You'll never last at Super-Mega-Mart at this rate. How much was the sale for?

FRED: $78,619.54

MANAGER: Holy Smoke! How did you sell that much merchandise to one customer?

FRED: Well, first he needed some bait so I took him to the sporting goods department and got him some worms. He needed a fishing pole to put the bait on so I got him one as well as some line, hooks and sinkers. Then he needed a boat to fish out of so I took him to the boat sales department and got him a bass boat, outboard motor and trailer. Then he realised his Ford Focus would not pull the trailer so I took him to the car sales department and sold him a new truck with a towing package. Then off he went.

MANAGER: That is incredible! You sold all that to a guy who came in for a $1.75 pack of bait?

FRED: He didn't come here for bait, he came here for tampons.

MANAGER: How could you sell all that to a guy who came in for a pack of tampons?

FRED: When he asked where the tampons were I said "Dude, your weekend's shot, you may as well go fishing".

Actually, that's probably a true story.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back