Class action against Al Gore

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I need a pro bono (not the singer either) lawyer to sue Al Gore.

I think he lied to me and every one else about global warming..

I contend I was hurt by this..
1. Sold my fricken snow blower.. well who needs one in tropical Indiana? I now need intense physical massage by the girl at the spa..
2. Winter jackets are all gone too... see #1
3. I put on "road tires" in lieu of "snow tires" and crashed my van.. see 1 again.. I think I need an SUV with all wheel drive now..
4. Frostbite treatment.. again see number 1.. Who would have thought 30 below zero would be "global warming"
5. Pain and suffering.. (my neighbors all think I have wigged out (see reasons 1-4)

I am facing terrible humiliation and no relief in sight.. The only thing I have now of value is my newly constructed 9' deep kidney shaped ice rink in the back yard (please do not use the diving board)..

If you have a decent used winter jacket or a good lawyer, let me know..

Not much better in Phoenix Randy. I better shop for a Jacket today. What size do you wear? Might be two for the price of one. :laugh:

r8

Tuesday
High: 55
Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning. Cooler. Highs 50 to 55. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Tuesday Night
Low: 41
Partly cloudy. Lows 36 to 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph in the evening...becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
Wednesday
High: 56
Considerable cloudiness. Slight chance of showers. Highs 51 to 56. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Wednesday Night
Low: 35
Considerable cloudiness with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 30s to mid 40s.
Christmas Day
High: 55
Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s to lower 60s.
Thursday Night
Low: 38
Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s to upper 40s.
Friday
High: 58
Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid to upper 50s.
Friday Night and Saturday
Low: 28 High: 55
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s to upper 30s. Highs in the lower to mid 50s.
Saturday Night
Low: 28

Last edited:
It is so funny that y'all have all that snow and I live in Central Texas WISHING for some pretty snow to fall here (it never happens).

I wish my propane heater would get here. It's 60 degrees in the garage and I need to wipe the bikes down. Brrr..miserable.

r8

not much better here, in the teens now.

No ice like you have... not yet that is. Hang in there, bake some more hot biscuits, the Spring Bash is almost here.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to go to a strip bar someday, I have heard they are really nice. Never been to one. :whistle:

Heck, I'm further south than you guys, and it was freakin 10 degrees here last night which is pretty cold for us!

I wish my propane heater would get here. It's 60 degrees in the garage and I need to wipe the bikes down. Brrr..miserable.

r8

it was 39 in my garage yesterday. took half an hour for it to hit 53 with an 80,000 btu heater:poke:

Back