Clash of the titans

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Well the long awaited match up took place today through the San Fran area. After the CHP officer let me go with a warning we were on our way to the twisties. LO can really ride and she is no joke. Doesn't mean that I lost but hey she was in front the whole time. Great ride good time was had. Thanks LO!!! Will see you at the races tomorrow and maybe a rematch before I head back to the "Dirty South"(San Diego)

Thanks again

Howlin Mad!!

PS. Guys eat your hearts out with this picture!!!

P7120008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is at Pier 39 San Fran

ernaehrung004.gif

P7120006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ononono.gif
Glad you had a good time.
biggrin.gif
The pictures did not come up for me on my connection. maybe it is beter that I did not see them, it may have made me feel bad not riding.
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I hate you both and the busa's you rode in on
tounge.gif

Kidding of course, I LOOOOOOVE the San Fran area, used to vist all the time, honeymooned there. Can't even imagine what it is like to ride around there.... Ahhhhh.

Thanks for the pics, makes me want to be back there
ernaehrung004.gif

Very Nice pics. Of course i'm jealous. I am going to SD in August. Maybe we can hook up and have a beer won't have my Busa though............
lookaround.gif

Marc,

Just being seen in public with HER.............YOU WON!!
lachen011.gif

So WHO bought dinner????

Sorry Bastid! I'm jealous!!!!!!! :hammerhead:

aktion033.gif
Jealous doesn't begin to describe it! Can't wait to see you both in August in L.A.

biggrin.gif
Very cool ya both look great! glad to see ya had a good time.. And see all us cops are't bad some of us are sport bikers to!!!!
ernaehrung004.gif

hey guys!!

don't let Howlin Mad fool ya!!! i was in front because we were on my territory. but everytime i looked in my mirror, he was right there.. we tore up the Bay Area, his riding ability was AWESOME!!! especially for someone unfamiliar with the roads. had some 140+ sweeping curve turns that let everyone know who was in charge!!! all i could do was watch from behind.. i bought dinner because he truly showed he can handle the BUSA!!!

Howlin Mad i take my hat off to you!!! you represent our bike well!! had a great time and hope you can make it up to the Bay Area again.....

with much respect,
Lo

ernaehrung004.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

I'm glad you guys had such a good time.Its great to ride with other BUSA'S.The races were good I saw them on TV,And yes I'm extreemly jealous too.
ernaehrung004.gif

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
Cool pic...Glad you have had a great time.

Maybe one day, i'll get chance to go over there.

Howlin' is that a sticker on your headlamp cover? or did you paint it on??

looks cool, give me a heads up..

Thanks

aktion035.gif

Marc & Lori - IM SOOOOO JEALOUS! Wish I was there but then again doesnt sound like I could keep up...

Aloha - Kent

Lori,
Thanks for showing me around. For all she is a fast as rider as the 180 she pulled on the way to the track one morning proved. She can really handle the busa and I was in awe!!!

Sir UK it is a headlight cover that I got off ebay. It was from www.sportbikedecals.com it was pretty easy to put on.

The races were awesome!!

Marc"Howlin Mad" :usa:

thanks Howlin!!!
biggrin.gif

i will expect to be treated equally when i come down your way in august.
wink.gif
i am going to post in geographic and in general to see if anyone else from the boards are interested in making the trek to LA with us. also, i am going to post the Laguna Seda pix by this weekend, i will send you the ones i don't post via e-mail.
wink.gif

ride with ya again soon.......

Lo

p.s. can you send me the video of us riding on the track? thanks!

wink.gif

Back