CL Gen2 turbo kit $2000 in Rockville, MD

AJAY

Registered
Maybe this is from an oRg member?

2008+ Gen II Hayabusa Turbo Kit

2008+ Gen II Hayabusa Turbo Kit - $2000 (Rockville)
Date: 2012-02-02, 1:42AM EST
Reply to: vwuwu-2830522445@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I bought a used oriental express turbo kit 2 months ago and decided I wanted more then the 350 it was rated for so I upgraded to a non-Garrett GT3076r turbo, built a custom W/A plenum and made numerous other changes. Now I'm deciding that I'd rather push 600+ so I'm getting a GT4088r (RCC FTW!!!) and selling my whole setup. It's complete minus the plenum and BOV. It will come with the Turbo, header, dump pipe, wastegate, wastegate dump, Oil drain fitting, Oil feed fitting/line (New line included as well), SAE fuel rail for stock injectors, in line fuel pump (Bosch 068), silicone 90* elbow for turbo, up-pipe to plenum with BOV flange. Asking $2000 OBO. NO shaft play in the turbo. I have a video of the bike running and plenty of pictures of the build so text or email me. Again this is a home made kit based on an oriental express kit. Text is the fastest way as all the pictures are saved on my phone.

2008+ Gen II Bazzaz NO AFM/Autotune - $100

Stock 2008 Gen II pistons w/ rings - $100 obo

Stock 2008 Gen II rods w/ bolts - $100 obo

Stock 2008 Gen II valves - $100 obo

Stock 2008 Gen II valve springs - $75 obo

All the motor parts have less then 9,000 miles

Wow, wish I had not opened this page.:banghead::banghead::banghead: I have always wanted a turbo setup. Thanks for the link.

It's me. I'm not on this board much (No specific reason). The kit is still for sale and I've lowered the price to $1,500 now, I'll need to update the other ads.

It's not a whole kit he has, but if someone is wanting to build a race bike using a fuel cell/tank shell or thinking of using it on something else(rail, car or mini racer). I have a GEN 1 Busa billet custom RCC plenum with big secondary injectors and a RCC secondary controller box I will sell so you can complete kit..

Back