Cityslicker justice

I've never seen that one before... and I LOVE videos!!!! Great!! LOL!!!!

cool.gif

I've thought about this before. We all tend to assume too much about a person or people based on the cars they drive. How many times has a guy in a little Volkswagon jetta darted in front and you KNOW, you Just KNOW, that you can whoop his A$$ for being rude if you wanted? Well I know the thought has crossed my mind once or twice and left me chuckling at my own bizarre built in pre-conceptions.

The inverse are guys that Drive H2s or Equally Large overdone trucks. You just know that they are compensating for their feelings of insufficiency, in the mistaken belief that because their truck is huge their "toughness" and endowment must be equally large so they are entitled to act like scumbags, it goes to their heads.

Even FUNNIER, is when the guy driving the Ford Excursion, nearly takes you out while your in your little RX-8, then gets pissed at you, swerves into oncoming traffic to get along side you. When it finally it all comes to a stop, you jump out of your Mazda with your pepperspray in a palm and this little 5'5" dude comes running round the back of his truck only to see you there waiting for him with a smile...

Ever see reality HIT a person square in the jaw, in one solitary moment of clarity? When all pretense of being Mr. Billy Bada$$ falls away and a person remembers he's a machinist, with a wife and kids and that he REALLY needs to see someone about his temper issues?
rock.gif

It's Priceless, a truly beautiful thing. Besides pretty sure it saved his life, didn't even use the spray, road rage and stupidity happens... They key is to learn that it's retarded before you do something too stupid. It's like women alone in their SUV's or in their Cars, Honking and giving folks the finger... How stupid are they? So sure that they are entitled to be rude, that the reality of their vulnerability never occurs to them...

The video is kinda funny, but it's also kinda lame.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157044454 -->

It's like women alone in their SUV's or in their Cars, Honking and giving folks the finger...  How stupid are they?  So sure that they are entitled to be rude, that the reality of their vulnerability never occurs to them...
So I shouldn't drive alone, or I shouldn't give everyone the finger?

laugh.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.. carry on.

Back