Church and Busa

kml

Donating Member
Registered
On a ride yesterday stopped for a photo.
church busa.jpg

cheers
ken

I like the scheme you each have going on your bussas. I have a double 3" white stripe on my midnight sapphire blue ZX-14 and I'm never changing that. Kiwi, your race graphics are also done very nicely. That must be a special edition Gen1 for Australia?
Mythos, I almost spat my coffee out when I read the last part of your post.... are you taking the pi$$? Lol.
And Cantab has a good ol’ chortle too lmao!
My Busa has a set of ‘made in China’ fairings from Ali Express, I picked the paint scheme off their listings for Busa fairings.
My OEM 1999 red and black fairings are in my spare room....

694D0869-7AC5-4EF2-BC10-2B7AC433FE6B.jpeg

Mythos, I almost spat my coffee out when I read the last part of your post.... are you taking the pi$$? Lol.
And Cantab has a good ol’ chortle too lmao!
My Busa has a set of ‘made in China’ fairings from Ali Express, I picked the paint scheme off their listings for Busa fairings.
My OEM 1999 red and black fairings are in my spare room....

View attachment 1619212

Is it a large faux pas to assume a New Zealander is an Aussie? I remembered you were somewhere on that part of the globe. I see it's New Zealand now. Sorry about that. I know an Aussie who has retired in New Zealand. I'd think it would be like a US person and a Canadian, almost the same thing? ...or not really? I googled it and it appears there is a bit of a rivalry. Never knew that. Is that it?

I thought aftermarket fairings at first but there's no way the fuel tank would match that perfectly. You must have painted the tank then. Nice job.

Is it a large faux pas to assume a New Zealander is an Aussie? I remembered you were somewhere on that part of the globe. I see it's New Zealand now. Sorry about that. I know an Aussie who has retired in New Zealand. I'd think it would be like a US person and a Canadian, almost the same thing? ...or not really? I googled it and it appears there is a bit of a rivalry. Never knew that. Is that it?

I thought aftermarket fairings at first but there's no way the fuel tank would match that perfectly. You must have painted the tank then. Nice job.

The fuel tank has a plastic (ABS) cover that is painted in that scheme, and the original red and black tank is under the cover.
Now, about the Aussies . . . .
I'll let you in on some crucial info re the differences between Aussies and Kiwis . . .
1) Aussies are smart asses that think they are better than Kiwis because they have more money to play with than Kiwis, and they look at us as their 'poor cousins'.
2) Aussies are 'Americanised' ( don't be offended) and everything is bigger and better in Australia, along with their own self image.
3) Aussies think they are better at sports than us Kiwis . . they are not.
4) Kiwis are incredibly honest, upright, respectable, HUMBLE, decent human beings.

there, that should do it . . no doubt a few of our Aussie members here may just disagree, but I'm being conservative in my views here, compared to how many Kiwis would view the Aussie vs Kiwi thing lol. :rolleyes:

@Kiwi Rider I will have to remember that, be careful about knowing if you're talking to a Kiwi or an Aussie and don't call one the other. Now I'm thinking my typing with an accent but I still don't know which of the two countries it's from.
I was havin' a laugh about the Aussies, not even serious lmao.
Thought it might provoke a bit of banter from our Aussie mates here at the oRg :p

Since childhood, I dreamed of having a motorcycle, and in my 30s, I managed to fulfill my dream. I always wanted exactly the sport because, since childhood, I visited my grandmother with whom my two uncles, who were into motocross, lived. After that, I even had the whole room covered with posters of sports bikes on tracks. In general, the choice was made back in my childhood. After long deliberation over what volume to take, what brand, and for what money - I decided to invest a minimum of money and become acquainted with the world of motorcycles as safely as possible. Made a choice in favor of 250 cc KV HT250-3A Sport, sporty Chinese, new for under $ 3000, nice-looking, with a two-cylinder motor, straight-through, and not sounding like a lawnmower. Next, one of the first things I did was a photo shoot with my new bead in front of my favorite church Portland Pentecostal Apostolic Church | First Church Love Oregon.

Last edited:
Since childhood, I dreamed of having a motorcycle, and in my 30s, I managed to fulfill my dream. I always wanted exactly the sport because, since childhood, I visited my grandmother with whom my two uncles, who were into motocross, lived. After that, I even had the whole room covered with posters of sports bikes on tracks. In general, the choice was made back in my childhood. After long deliberation over what volume to take, what brand, and for what money - I decided to invest a minimum of money and become acquainted with the world of motorcycles as safely as possible. Made a choice in favor of 250 cc KV HT250-3A Sport, sporty Chinese, new for under $ 3000, nice-looking, with a two-cylinder motor, straight-through, and not sounding like a lawnmower. Next, one of the first things I did was a photo shoot with my new bead in front of my favorite church Portland Pentecostal Apostolic Church | First Church Love Oregon.

Welcome to the org

We don't mind what you ride here, most of us like the variety of bikes that are here now anyway.
Do you eventually want a Hayabusa?

And the actual photo in front of the church?

User in Australia. First post has a url to a church in Oregan and not Aussie? Talk about some obscure Chinese scooter? Does that look like Rosena to you? I will be highly surprised if this is not yet another intellispam.

Was waiting for a follow up before reporting it...

I wondered, because of what seemed like a language barrier, but didn't check it out.

Back