Chuck norris joke.

From 1964 to 1968, Chuck won many State, National, and International amateur karate titles. In 1968, Chuck fought and won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships by defeating the World's Top Fighters. He held that title until 1974 when he retired undefeated.

In 1968, Chuck was inducted into the Black Belt Hall of Fame as Fighter of the Year. In 1975, he was inducted as Instructor of the Year and in 1977, Chuck received the honor of Man of the Year.

Chuck is also founder and President of United Fighting Arts Federation with over 2,300 black belts all over the world.

In 1997, Chuck achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition.

I doubt Jet Li has a martial arts record like that,but I do like his movies!
smile.gif

Hadn't seen this one yet so.Brokeback mountain isn't just the name of some gay movie,it's the pile of dead ninja's in chuck norris front yard.

Way too much wire work in the Jet Li movies. Chuck doesn't need all of the special effects to kick some azz.

Way too much wire work in the Jet Li movies.  Chuck doesn't need all of the special effects to kick some azz.
When CHuck Norris Flew, Gravity got pissed off because Chuck Norris defied it. But Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked Gravity in the face because Gravity tried to defy Chuck Norris.

I just made that one up
biggrin.gif

Heard this one on the morning show on the radio...

When David Banner gets angry, he turns in to the Incredible Hulk...

When the Incredible Hulk gets angry, he turns in to Chuck Norris...
biggrin.gif

I missed the SNL skit that started it all...
sad.gif

Ya know the only problem with Chuck Norris?...he's a wuss...though I hafta admit...I was really impressed with his last match, title/retirement fight against Paul Biggs...Chuck did show some class in that fight as he threw right at the minimum required kicks and blows and then waited to to last minute of the final round and then destroyed Biggs with a viscous corner too corner flurry of kicks and blows finishing him off by melting him down the corner post with a rapid succession of devastating spinning back kicks...and what an awesome (and classy) way of retiring his matial arts career...however...there's a man I had the honor of meeting at a party in holmdel, nj.....circa '80-'81...by the name of Grand Master Buddy Amato...who while still in his teens was appointed official body guard to the president of cambodia..."DURING"...the vietnam war (most folks say "conflict" but I have more respect for our vets than that)...and folks?...Buddy Amato is one bad motor scooter..with a capitol "B"....at this party I witnesses him put on a kendo show of swordsmenship whereby he came out in full kendo garb..and leapt up onto a picnic table where sat a liquor injected watermelon...as I watched in amazement while Master Amato spun in the air several times as he danced 360 degrees around the watermelon and all that was seen was a few flashing flickers of the sunlight against his swords blade...as every other moment or so you'd see the watermelon simply quiver on it's platter...time and time again...as Master Amato ended his dance of the sword standing on top and at the head of the table to gaze and smile at all who witnessed his moves...and with one last loud KIAAAAHHHH!!!....he back flipped off the table and issued out one last overhead and rapid return strike of his sword..and we all stood stunned as the watermelon fell open into what appeared to be the shape of four roses.  
wow.gif

Not to mention...but I will...the fact that during that time?...Master Buddy Amato challenged Chuck Norris several times over...with adds taken out in Karate' Illustrated to issue said public "anytime/anywhere" challenges to old chucky...and your man chucky boy here?...he declined...several times...to the point of being publically evasive and dare I say it?...humiliated...with the last excuse being to infer he was happy to be retired...but then he went on to a safer line of work....hollywood.

btw..here's a link to amato if you care to browse about....

http://amatosgojuryu.com/

and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146190534 -->

Back