Chrysler 300 Wagon

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Momma says I gotta replace my van....130K but runs like a champ! what gives... anyway, I need the room of the van for my computer stuff but she says no more vans....

So.. we were driving along and I spotted a 300 Hemi wagon in black... ok, I could do that...

she likey the "mafia" look heheheheh

Problem? I can not find one ... any idea of prices and availability on these? (I do not want new, maybe 2 or 3 year old?
TorqueOmata4568.jpg
)

You are both right.... I found a crapload of the Magnums..

Now anyone own one of these and am I wasting my time? Found a couple Hemi cars in the $15K range

I have a friend that has one, he has a wife a 2 boys. They're great for family driving and a blast without due to the hemi.

I have a friend at work who has the magnum SRT-8, and that thing is an absolute monster on the road....it'll definitely get the groceries!

Something like 430 hp right out of the box.

yea 425Hp (trying to figure out how to hide that fact from the Mrs)

LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK A MAGNUM AND PUT THE 300 GRILLE ON IT...

Magnum is still here for 08 I cant afford 40G for a work car... (gotta have the V8)

2008 Magnum

danger do not watch the video
smile.gif

Get a Magnum, swap out the front end. It all bolts up together the 300, magnum, charger are all on the same platform. But the front ends of the 300 and mag are direct bolt ons. headlamps, bumper, grille will do ya, not sure bout the fenders but i will check that out tomorrow

That picture is not a Magnum..... That is a 300 front, side and rear. Never seen a 300 wagon.

that vid.
bowdown.gif

sweet i know what you mean about the mrs. just dont mention the hp. or she'll know your bios
laugh.gif

even if you dont go w/ the hemi its the only grocery getter i would buy
hello.gif

Back