Chroming Rims

justtight

Modified and Broke
Donating Member
Registered
I looking into getting some chrome rims. Is it better to have my rims done? Or is it better to purchase a pair out right. Either way what would be a ball-park price?

I think $600 and exchange is the price in SC. Is that your ride in the aviator, how low is that thing.

I hear ya. good luck. you might want to drop by and eyeball the work before you commit. i think there just around the corner from bryan

I am pretty certain $600 is the going rate and that should be triple chromed. When you start going lower than that watch for qaulity and definetly get a warranty.

Yeah, those guys are just down the street from me. Find out what times they are open and maybe we can head out there and check it out?

i dont know if u have looked into polishing your wheels but i just payed a guy to do my wheels and my swingarm for 200 and if i told u they were chrome rims u could not tell the difference. plus u can also do it yourself if u got some time its kinda a pain in the ass though but all you need is some paint stripper and a lot of rubbin

i dont know if u have looked into polishing your wheels but i just payed a guy to do my wheels and my swingarm for 200 and if i told u they were chrome rims u could not tell the difference. plus u can also do it yourself if u got some time its kinda a pain in the ass though but all you need is some paint stripper and a lot of rubbin
pics and does he do this for a living or just a side hustle?

$650 tyd is what I charge but they are done right.Quality of the finish is what ya pay for,chroming is not in the chroming itself but the PREP...

Back