Chromefx

yellaboy151

Registered
I am looking at chroming all the pieces on my bike and did not want to take da bike apart for the frame. I know ChromeFX makes the entire kit but was not sure that when it is installed on the bike that it will look like an actual chrome job on the bike. If there is anyone out there with some input or pics, it would be appreciated.

We had a group buy on these, check out the thread in Appearance mods section it has a sticky on the top., pics can be found there, i for one, have been pleased

I am computer challenged or would have given a linky, sorry
biggrin.gif

well, i have the full kit, but its not fully installed yet.

Ive been gone so much, ive actually only had time to put on one side of the frame cover...and it looks G@@D!!

Not sure if im gonna put on the swing arm cover, cause it requires some cutting...thinkin bout just gettin chrome swing arm....

when i get back home and get the covers put on, ill post up pics!

The Chemist

search for some of my older post, i have some pictures in there with the frame covers installed, they are very easy to install.

I was concerned about the looks of it due to it is not actually chrome on the frame ect. From the website it looks good. Would it be considered as show quality or close?

Back