Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Powder Coat Red

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters

MR Felt

Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I'd like some custom wheels but this is what fits my budget.
Powder coat for $250.00 or Chrome for $475.00

I think you just should have them powder coated silver to match your frame.
Chrome wheels may not match too well with the 'dull' silver paint on the frame ?

In my opinion neither would like right. I would stick with the black or go silver to match the rest of the bare metal.

Powder Coat Red and polish the lips of the rims yourself and if you get crazy you could do the frame and swing arm to :thumbsup:

Please shoot me a pm for a price to powdercoat both wheels
I will want a blue

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

James,
If I remember correctly he charges 150. His prices are listed on his website just to be sure though. I'd post a link but not for sure how to do it from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my chrome but I after 2 years they are giving problems I had never heard of. The chrome on the inside lip where the tire seals is chipping and causing the tire not to seal!!! The guy at a discount tire said chrome wheels are very bad about doing that and the Lexani wheels are the worst about it. I took my wheel to the motorcycle place that does my tires and sure enough he was right a huge bubble and flaked chrome right on the inner lip of my wheels which was causing my tire to leak around the rim. As for now I just wire brushed and sanded it smooth then put grease to try to help seal. Its holding strong at 42psi but I am saving for more wheels. I am considering power coat this time too. Oh and so you you know I take care of my bike and excellent care of my wheels. The bike stays parked in a carpeted garage just for the bikes. It has 48,500 miles and it an 07 all miles are mine. But I have to say you can't beat the chrome look even if it does fail over time :poke: 24717_381011901424_507731424_5348356_6061864_n.jpg

24717_381011901424_507731424_5348356_6061864_n.jpg

Back