CHROME SWINGARM FINALLY

Smoke_Dog

Registered
Well it took a while but I finally did it! So here you go Busaologist!

IM000646.JPG

I don't know if I like it or not, but I'm going to wear it for a year to get my money out of the switch!

IM000593.JPG

Dang I like that. People keep trying to tell me that polished is just as good and maybe even better that chrome. With every chrome piece I get, I know that they have just been smoking something.

Nothing beats chrome!

Look into CSC's custom chrome grab bar and Axel Dress up kit. You will like them.

That helmet is bad ass,wear that poop!!!!!!!
hot.gif
After seeing your 03 40th busa chromed,its time to do mine!!!The copper color and chrome look sweet together!!

<!--EDIT|qwksht
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097719293 -->

Your bike looks great, though I don't know how you chrome lovers do it. I'd be afraid to ride the doggone thing (of course, I put 3,000 miles on busa in the last six weeks, so it's not like I'd really have time to polish it even if it were chromed out).

As for your helmet, uh, my momma told me if I didn't have something nice to say . . .

Sarge

P.S. Eighty-six the fork reflectors already!
wink.gif

I got the helmet from: www.planetsuperbike.com
talk to Tony and tell him Merritt sent you!!!!!!  As for as the reflectors they hold my Base Sticker on the Bike, which allows my paint job, to stay nice and per-tay!  Because we know for a fact, that the Busa gets all the chicks!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097801627 -->

Back