Chrome/Rubber Billet Hustler Grips

Roaring Toyz

The Innovators
Site Sponsor
Registered
Check out our new Chrome Plated Hustler Billet Grips. These grips are Billet with rubber inserts. These are the most comfortable billet grips available and look clean as well. They come with three different cable cams so they will fit any motorcycle with 7/8" handle bars. At just $49.99 These are the best looking most comfortable chrome grips $$ can buy. Also check out our Arrow Point Chrome Bar Ends. They make a great addition to these wonderful grips.
Here is a link to purchase the grips
http://www.buynowroaringtoyz.com/Hus...p/rtu737jc.htm

RTU737JCchromerubberhustlergrips3.jpg

Are they big around? I'm looking for a set that is a handful. The stock grips are killing my hands, too small. Got something larger around??

No not too big around sorry. Kept them as slim as possible to remian comfortable like stock but still squeeze in the chrome look.

Do you make your own grips? I need a pair that is larger in diameter.

Just a thought here. ( Really Cheap Fix to your problem )

I was in the garage earlier and was standing next to Misty ( Suprise ) I was placing some of the foam round insulation you put around pipes and it made me think about your request for larger grips. What if you were to get some of this, Cut it down to size and place it over your grips, It has 2 sided tape inside to hold it in place and would make your grips bigger.

Just a thought here. ( Really Cheap Fix to your problem )

I was in the garage earlier and was standing next to Misty ( Suprise ) I was placing some of the foam round insulation you put around pipes and it made me think about your request for larger grips. What if you were to get some of this, Cut it down to size and place it over your grips, It has 2 sided tape inside to hold it in place and would make your grips bigger.

I presently have tennis racket grip tape on them, it works ok, but want something that looks good............

Aussie, if you want larger grips go with the yana shiki 2-piece grips. they are a huge diff in diam. I'd guess 1/4" or more over stock.

091201_155457.jpg

Any chance in future getting some powder coated like in black? I went to your website and didn't notice an option for that. They sure do look nice.

Back