Chrome Rims

Busa204

Registered
Should be here this wed, Ill post picks as soon as I get them on...

Has anyone here dealt with Chrome Pros Plating? They are located in Corpus Christi, Texas. I know we have some Texans here on the board. Just wondering? Here is a link to their site....

http://www.chromeprosplating.com/

Chrome_Rims1.jpg

I know ks-waterbug listed a chrome swingarm that he had done by them. Seemed pretty satisfied with their work. Other than that, don't know anything.

Scipione420 I'll post some pics & a short review of them once I get them in & on the bike..I ordered two sets, one for me & the other for My06busa...So Ill take pics of both of our bikes once they are done..Lucky for us, we are both off on the day they are suppose to be here so I hope Wed night to have pics for everyone...

Oh I also paid the core deposit on both sets too, so Ill let you know how that goes as well once they refund the money.

beerchug.gif
you'll love em. sets the bike off nice. also alot easier to clean than polished rims

aug_o7.JPG

will wait to hear how they are, looking to order a set myself before spring depending on the quality of work they do. have never heard anything negative about chrome pros plating.
beerchug.gif

Thank you all for your info, makes me feel a little more at ease hearing that..They are suppose to be here by Wed this week, so I'll post some pics that night.

WhiteBusa24, ya I wish I had a place like this that was local. I looked around & the closest place was in orlando, which is a 2 & a half hrs from me. If you go by, let me know what you think of the shop/people...

I know a few people that have had work done by Chrome Pros Plating and they are very satisfied with their work.

Not sure if ROCK had them done by those guys but when he was here sunday they looked real nice hope you like them let us know
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

"While we wait for Busa204 mailman to arrive"

I was told they will be here today..Just waiting on UPS...I hope they come today..
please.gif

Back