Chrome Paint

Thanks for the heads up...Cheesy no...three hundred bucks yes. But then again I'm assuming price will translate into quality. They look good in the photo but then again so did my chrome paint!

300.oo eh? Ouch. Better post up a link so I can trash them and save you some big dough. :laugh:

RSD.

White is going to work on this. I'm pretty sure. Please weigh in yes or no.

Its yer ride dude...do what you want. We don't seem to be able to talk you out of any of yer stoopid idea's. :poke:

Oops,there I go again...typing out loud again.

My bad. :laugh:

RSD.

I checked the another thread about chrome covers and the reviews are mixed. Some were good but since some had curling, cracking, discoloration, or other problems I'm very hesitant to spend three hundred buck on it. The high temp paint seems to bond very well. The finish is plain but not unattractive. Better than the black in my book. So far, for my white bike, I like the idea of the VHT gloss white the best. That is unless I can pull together the RSD gargantuan level of effort to buff the frame, wheels, and incidentals. The blue bike looks very very good.

I checked the another thread about chrome covers and the reviews are mixed. Some were good but since some had curling, cracking, discoloration, or other problems I'm very hesitant to spend three hundred buck on it. The high temp paint seems to bond very well. The finish is plain but not unattractive. Better than the black in my book. So far, for my white bike, I like the idea of the VHT gloss white the best. That is unless I can pull together the RSD gargantuan level of effort to buff the frame, wheels, and incidentals. The blue bike looks very very good.

Busa frames heat up pretty good,you should be fine with the heat paint this time.:thumbsup:

In theory,the more it cooks it,the more it should cure it.

RSD.

Thanks. I tested some VHT clear coat on the silver and it has lots of potential if the spray is done right. Can't do the frame just yet since I'm having some mechanical work done but soon.

Back