chrome chain

TWISTIT

Registered
Hey guys maybe you all can help me. I saw a thread that a guy had a chrome chain and he had the email of the person you could order your own. If anyone can direct me right to that thread it would be a great help.
Thanks Twistit
sly.gif

Man Charles at Street-n-Track is becoming very popular on the board these days. I just bought a yellow box and a master link for my chain a few weeks ago. I would like to see a chrome chain up close (i.e. picture). Does anyone have a good picture of the chrome chain that they could post?
rock.gif

Brian
afro.gif

I don't have a chrome chain, but I have an EK 530DR Nickel Plated chain. It is not too shiney, but I think it looks better than the gold chain.

If anyone wants a picture, I will take one and post it.

Chris

Sorry, got 2 sitting here, but neither on a bike.
The one that Charles sells is an EK50ZVX with about 10,600 tinsel strength.
Good SHYT!
wow.gif

When I had my 1100 I tried one of those blue colored chains. What a piece of crap it kinked right away was full of vibrations I treated it better than any other chain I had ever bought and it lasted the shortest amount of time. I am not saying the same of the chrome chain but rememeber you need something with enough tensil strength to handle the bad bird

Bad Bird..i liked that..so far my stock chain with the blue master link is holding up OK..10.5 k so far..gotta be a good one for the Bad Bird..

Man I'm glad i ran across this thread. I was wondering about one because I thopught I saw one. But then I figured ...NAW I must have been mistaken...nobody would chrome a chain
oh.gif

man they will chrome anything these days... why just the other day I saw a chrome fart. . . smelled like aluminum foil though...

I would like to see pics also!

MIne was $175, I believe. BUT, It's because he only had 150 links at a time. He could maybe get a shorter one for ya.

Ok after talking to Lo about the chrome chain deal it hit me. I remember these things getting quite a bit of negative press in regards to their durability. I can't remember which company was making them at the time, but I remember they were not made for hard riding. they were mostly a "SHOW" oreinted chain with no sustainable "GO" longevity.

Back