Chrome And Brake Pad dust

1badasbusa

Registered
Hey Guys. I've been searching and can't seem to find nothing on brake pads and brake dust. I just put a set of chrome wheels on and the brake pad dust is terrible. I'm lookin for a set of performance pads with very minamal dust. I was leaning torwards the Galfer or the Ferodo pads. Any thoughts ? I  know how you guys like pics so i'll post some.I also said that I would wants I had all my parts in a while back on BUSAFREAKS post.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122236054 -->

Chromed_BUSA_001.jpg

1 for BUSAFREAK. Very nice thanks. You guys where right with the chrome thing too. I got the wheels, cush drive, levers, spools and hook bolts by the seat. I want more now. Just a little the cases, rearsets and rear pegs and thats it. I have a set of brushed aluminum screens on there way. I know you guys are thinkin YA THEN THE FRAME. I will never do the frame. Don't get me wrong. I think they look great but that is just to much work to strip your bike down to nothin.

Chromed_BUSA_010.jpg

Nice pics, chrome looks great on your Busa. I run ceramic pads on my cars, wheels stay clean. Don't know if they're avail for bikes.

I had the same problem when I put my BLING BLING wheels
on too so I found using the front brake more kept the back one cleaner and since the rotors on the front are so big the front wheel does not get bad

DSC02410.jpg

SBS pads are great pads. You can find them at Parts Unlimited. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
S-candinavian
B-raking
S-ystems
Good stuff.

Umm try some EBC Semi Metalic "R" pads. They are excellent pads and they produce much less dust then the organics.

Back