Christmas Visit

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
I took my trip to Florida again! HEHEHEHE only this time I'm getting ready to move back in January. I got to meet up with some of the brothers and sisters down there again. Had some great rides and some great food with the most awesome stories and laughter. Even got a most awesome visit from some people up north who came to spend Christmas too. I'm looking forward to getting back down here to hang with the gals at the beach on those days when I don't get to ride and hang out at the track to better my skillz on the streetz

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

great food, stories and laughter with the most awesome people. our waiter was FREAKED OUT!! The waitresses didn't know what to think. :rofl:

DSC_0011-11.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

thaidinner.jpg

DSC_0011-11.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

thaidinner.jpg

got a really cool present, how ever could they have known hehehehe:bowdown:

barrettpresent.jpg

thank you so very much it is awesome I love it

barrettpresent.jpg

wish everyone could have been here. It has been the best time. Awesome Awesome fun

pcolabeachball.png

DSC_0028.jpg

I had to leave my busa with Shawn again to take back to the mechanic. The mechanic has been unable to replicate the issue to understand the problem.

Thank you all for the AWESOME time! Can't wait to get back down here for good.

pcolabeachball.png

DSC_0028.jpg

It was great seeing you folks. Was a fun ride yesterday even if it was cold, I think us FLORIDA riders handled it very well, just sayin! I would like to draw attention to the photo of our dinner meeting, Shawn, I was not throwing a gang sign. On the contrary Sir, you were displaying a sneaky lax sign on Dawn's right side!!!!

It was so great seeing y'all! If I had a bit more notice of the invasion I would have dressed better :laugh: But on the bright side my tub was so sparkling clean when I got home!

Back