Christmas present idea

A handgun

A new table saw

A new Turbo (that just happens to fit your bike)

A subscription to playboy

A $2000.00 gift certificate to Home Depot

Early in our marriage when we were still heating with wood I got my honey a double bladed axe for her birthday. That went over like a lead balloon. She still mentions it once and a while. I am getting my wife a digital camera as the biggie this year. I hope to learn to post pics with it, but that wasn't my motive for getting it. Treat your woman right and she wount blow a gasket when you spend 10 grand on a Busa. Earrings are nice, a sweater or blouse (keep the tags and recpt.- she might hate thecolor or be one size larger than last year). Tickets to a show or concert you know she would love, or haw about a puppy?

I'm with Captian on this one get her a pair of ICON TIMAX gloves whatever size you wear and tell her their for her protection...
wink.gif

go the bath and body works.. (yeah it stinks) pick a flavor that doesn't repulse you and get all the different goo, and gunk in that flavor to make it a gift "basket of smelly goo".

They got all kindsa junk.. shampoo, condition, uhh, lotion, bath beads (?) uhh.. other stuff that chics use. etc.

The only way you can go wrong is..

A. she doesn't like the flavor/smell you picked. (cotton blossom seems to be universaly liked)
B. she doesn't shower enough to use it.

If it's B.. you got problems that christmas presents aren't gonna solve anyway.
It's a nice .. smaller (under 50$ whoohoo! ) that 95% of chics love.

Maybe gift certificates to a fingernail place if she's into that type of stuff.

What color is her hair.

Emerald earrings (Red or brown)
Blue Topas earrings (Blond or brown or black)
Ruby (Blond or black)
Fire opals (black)

Get the point size to fit your budget. the go out and buy what you need for the bike.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What color is her hair.

Get the point size to fit your budget.  
What if she has no hair?

.. also.. what is her budget for spending on me? Thats crucial to knowing how much I will spend on her. Whatever she spends on me... split in half. Tada.. viola!

Yeah,, thats why the chics dig me.
face7.gif

OK guys.....what should I get the Fiance?  I need help!
Hey Sled.
If your still stumped here are some ideas. If you don't want to surprise her with clothes, take her on a shopping spree at her fav store.
We all love diamonds. Maybe diamond stud earrings or even a diamond solitare necklace. ( they are not expensive )
Get her a gift certifacate for a weekend at a spa with all the luxuries.
She should be really surprised and really happy.
You know if you go for the diamonds she might let you do what you wanted to do to your busa after all!
wink.gif

Good luck. Let me know what you ended up getting her.
Busachick

What you don't like Ninja Green Emeralds?

Another good idea is setup a day for here Limo, lunch with girl friend and shopping.

well....so far as the jewlery goes, I spend 9 grand on her engagement ring that was SUPPOSED to be for christmas but I couldn't wait.

Now you guys may think I'm totally nuts here...BUT......I was sorta thinking of getting her her own 'Busa. She loves to ride and has ridden my buddies GSXR 1K, ZX-12, my Busa, and a buds FZ-1 with no problems. She a little thing so the ZX-12 was too tall for her, but she loves the 'Busa. What do you guys think?

well....so far as the jewlery goes, I spend 9 grand on her engagement ring that was SUPPOSED to be for christmas but I couldn't wait.

Now you guys may think I'm totally nuts here...BUT......I was sorta thinking of getting her her own 'Busa.  She loves to ride and has ridden my buddies GSXR 1K, ZX-12, my Busa, and a buds FZ-1 with no problems.  She a little thing so the ZX-12 was too tall for her, but she loves the 'Busa.  What do you guys think?
I think that is agreat idea. If she likes to ride it will be great for both of you, hans down.
jump9.gif

Hey Sled.
If your still stumped here are some ideas. If you don't want to surprise her with clothes, take her on a shopping spree at her fav store.
We all love diamonds. Maybe diamond stud earrings or even a diamond solitare necklace. ( they are not expensive )
Get her a gift certifacate for a weekend at a spa with all the luxuries.
She should be really surprised and really happy.
You know if you go for the diamonds she might let you do what you wanted to do to your busa after all!
wink.gif

Good luck. Let me know what you ended up getting her.
Busachick
What is she gonna know about what chics want??

she's just a gir... ..eer... well.. ok maybe she does know a little something.

looking around for busachic

1zhelp.gif

Back