Christmas arrived in the mail

Bobby914

Registered
Got my Muzzy pipe, block off plates, doing the airbox mod, new spockets, valve shims, and Im gonna paint it myself! WooHoo let the tinkering begin!

it's a 2001 and I will get some before an after pics as soon as I figure out how, still kinda new to this, it's black and grey now gonna shoot it metallic sapphire blue.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=272462&stc=1&d=1390053171

CAM00032[1].jpg

Sorry its turned gonna work on that kinda new to loading pics but added some chrome, block off kit, Muzzy sent wrong pipe still waiting on that to come back to me, new sprockets and chain on stickers have been removed and getting ready to sand some paint off.

Wow, I'd be so pissed. I try to ride daily. Hopefully you'll get her fixed up soon.

Cool Busalube a little company in garage ain't never a bad thing and always cool to have somebody to ride with when it warms up. im right outside colonial heights off Jeff Davis hwy(301)

Im close to petersburg Harrowgate if you know where that is. Got the pipe on and doing the throttle body sync get some pics up soon.

Back