Chris Dorner reviewed

I'm bumping this because I think follow up on events is important. I don't watch the news or information entertainment. Maybe they covered this but I'll bet they didn't :laugh:

What would expect for the finding to be?
Local LEO says lots of his fellow officers are on Crank. Have to, to do the hours.
WTF?

What would expect for the finding to be?
Local LEO says lots of his fellow officers are on Crank. Have to, to do the hours.
WTF?

Bo you need to read the entire article. Then come back I let me know what you think. I've been doing this job for a long time. I don't even take aspirin unless my head is about to explode from sinus pressure. It is a very rough job. I don't promote policing as a career. While working I run on about 4 hours of sleep a day with an average 12 hr shift as far as pay goes and an actual 12.5 to 13 hr day.

Don`t take my reply personal. I know a few LEO. There are good and bad in all peoples. I just do not trust what LAPD or a spokes person for LAPD has to say.
Very seldom, very seldom is an officer, or department found at fault. If found at fault it tarnishes the department. I have seen enough, to cause me to have doubt in my mind on certain issues.

Too much power corrupts.

Don`t take my reply personal. I know a few LEO. There are good and bad in all peoples. I just do not trust what LAPD or a spokes person for LAPD has to say.
Very seldom, very seldom is an officer, or department found at fault. If found at fault it tarnishes the department. I have seen enough, to cause me to have doubt in my mind on certain issues.

Too much power corrupts.

Well, I hope you'll go back and read the entire article. The individual that did the review is an out and out critic of LAPD. She reviewed this to find fault with LAPD, but after her review she agreed with his firing.

Whats the question here?

The fact that he ever had a badge for any length of time makes me think they need a better method or people doing psychiatric evaluation over there.

Whats the question here?

The fact that he ever had a badge for any length of time makes me think they need a better method or people doing psychiatric evaluation over there.

There wasn't a question, just like to throw the rest of the story out there on issues like this. Maybe popo takes such a beating on everything I just wanted to post up something positive in a totally negative situation.

Back