Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizeguy

Registered
People always ask me why I purchased the busa as apposed to a "real" sport bike. Personallly I wanted a powerful bike that I could ride all day.....

How bout you guys...

just board and curious

I voted reputation, wish I could vote for power aswell. But the reputation is what pulled me in when I was getting into bikes. :-)

I voted other also. It had been out a year and was already one of the most sought after bikes on the market. The fact that so many people thought it was ugly and useless helped me make my decision. So many people I know don't like them..........and I kinda like it that way.

Tourability. To me it equals comofort, and I like it... at 6'6" that's hard to come by on a bike that isn't some fat Hog (pun intended).

Plus it's still damn fast and fun to boot. The only other things that came close were a Blackbird (nice, but too generic in both look and feel) or a ZX-12 (Hate the feel, and have never liked the look of the Kawasakis).

Where is all of the above and the azz factor is not counted for either

Sexy baby!!! Other reasons too, but damn, is there anything that looks THIS good?! I THINK NOT! cool.gif

tounge.gif

Had to go for 'other' because I bought it for all those reasons.

OTHER: WHY: Easy I am 44 been riding off and on since 16/17... mainly ridding others(not busa, their bikes) so one day, was out with gf and was drueling and I guess her kids wanted to get me something and her youngest is 13 now and last year told his mom(my gf) to get me one. sadly I did not get it thanks to a freak accident due to the hurricans, but one is on order, an LE. Sweet huh smile.gif When I do get it I will post pics and all... Till then I will ride what and who's I can hehehehe... but if had to pick a underlying reason for the busa, would be it looks hot, siting on it feels good. And cannot wait to try it out. I have had 5 chances to try 1 BUT turned it down want first ride to be on the one that belongs to me smile.gif stupid as it may sound.

smile.gif

i went for touring but maybe on the off chance i might wanna get me head on the tank and go like f***
but hey its not all about that wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back