Chocolate Obscenity

Mikey D

Registered
Ya gotta be careful!

I'm thinking you could gain weight just by having these suckers on yer monitor!

Chocolate chip cookies in a mini muffin with a Reeses peanut butter cup baked inside.

Yup, I made em!

Use the standard toll house recipe, mini morsels, a mini muffin baking tin, mini peanut butter cups and stand back!

And before anyone else says it, yes I cook too!
cool.gif

IM001271.JPG

Damn Mikey, you tryin' to kill me or what? Man them thangs look/sound GOOD! I think I feel my midsection puffin' up just lookin' at the pic.
drooling3.gif

Hahahaha... as for cookin', maybe they'll put you on kitchen duty down at the jail when you get caught runnin' from da' popo. I guess that would beat sittin' in a cell all day.
laugh.gif

damn ive been a cook in the navy for the past 8 years and never have i seen a dessert that was as tempting as that thanks for the NEW IDEA
thumbs-up.gif

Hahahaha... as for cookin', maybe they'll put you on kitchen duty down at the jail when you get caught runnin' from da' popo. I guess that would beat sittin' in a cell all day.
laugh.gif
Thanks BT!

Yer supposed to chew me out in the other thread. This is supposed to be a happy place!
Only chewin' I'm gonna be doin' is on some of them there sweets. Now email me that recipe. I've gotta get it to my grandmother so she can make some!
biggrin.gif

I thought the apple pie and ice cream I had for dinner was nice! Those things look scrumptious.

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID MENTION I AM ON A LOW CARB DIET RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR ARE SOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!!!!!!
sad.gif

smile.gif
Mikey makes such a fine housewife... He Sews, he cooks, he welds, he builds additions to the home... Man, versatile gal...
laugh.gif

Kidding man, looks good...

very nice...and definitely looks scrumptious!

So when are ya gonna send a coupla those my way, bro?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Heheh...thanks, bro! I wuz just kiddin, though...they'd probably be all smashed up an stuff from the flight.
wink.gif

hey....clean your stove burners!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hey! he can cook, that means you USE the stove Sled!

Looks real good Mikey, I might try that next time!  All Genii can cook, except for Sled, cuz the microwave doesn't count.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "scrumpdiddlyumtious"|1093941851 -->

biggrin.gif

Dayum those look good!
biggrin.gif

...you did take the peanut butter cups out of the wrappers first...right?
wow.gif

Back