China Plastics

givenscg

Registered
I know a couple people have used these. i noticed the same things they did. The paint isn't the best but all the holes lined up as if they were stock so for 700 there good enough to share with the .Org. If your thinking about or needing some new plastics these seem to be worth the money. I don't know how the hang with heat yet.

Also they will take request. It was no issue for me to get the 1K tail with the kit I ordered.

2012-10-08 14.46.11.jpg

2012-10-08 14.46.18.jpg

2012-10-08 14.46.31.jpg

2012-10-08 14.46.39.jpg

Looks real good!!:thumbsup: Bet you got the abs injected molded 1's, thats what I ordered. They look pretty good the only problem is there's no flex in them, they will crack very easily so beware. Especially if you pull wheelies or scrape alot cause the belly wing and nose fairings are prone to do that. As far as the heat goes I had mine on since April and rode all through the summer with no issues. The thin heat shields included held up in 90+ degree weather

A member in seattle had a set and the tabs melted from the heat and fell off going down the road.. keep a eye on them if you do long spirited rides...

Get those inner dash panels painted to match, and that bike will sing! :thumbsup:

Ive got them chinese fairings on my bike paid 436 shipped to my door they arent to bad just had a problem with the underbelly wing they molded kind of funny from the stock and melted a bit on the exhaust but cant see it unless you go under the bike and look lol but for 436 shipped to my door its not a bad deal

What sellers did those that were happy with the quality use? I know there are a ton of different sellers out there and looking to find one that fits well!

Back