chilly? a bit but still got to take a ride..

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
a bit soggy in areas and lots of snow on the ground but got to exercise the bike a bit..

DSC00083.jpg

Hey Bog, I see you have a seat just like mine, do U like it? (I'm way happy for all uses)
Doyle

P1010552.JPG

Hey Bog, I see you have a seat just like mine, do U like it? (I'm way happy for all uses)
Doyle
It took about 3K to settle in but I can run 700M days without any azzburn.. the stocker left me wanting to stand up instead of sit all day.. The rear Corbin with backrest has been a hit too.. The rear is a bit tall and detached if you are going to ride 2/up at any pace.. to hard to keep track of passenger. On the road, passenger loves the seat.

:thumbsup: omslaw met me at work Sat at 3pm and we went for a nice ride too!:thumbsup:

Randy you need to wash that thing! :poke:
you noticed ooops..... (and yea, could not be much dirtier)

yea that was 3 days of rain at Biscuit bash still on the thing.. but has been too chilly to even clean the bike, when the weather cleared yesterday it was just wet so left it dirty and rode anyway :)

I've been outside getting the Busa ready for the HBBB...I had to come in for a break because I was getting too warm :whistle:

im gonna have to do a little ridin myself. i was waiting for the roads to atleast dry up. that salt water crap is nasty.

Back