kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
couples pic of the wife and I in Anguila

ang.jpg

ang1.jpg

ang2.jpg

KRK_5371.jpg

I will post up more pics later. That was shole bay, its ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the world. The dolphin pen is out in the ocean and you will have allsorts of fish swimming around you while you are in there. A couple of the dolphins are bred in captivity the others come from marine parks who dont want them anymore. Either way it was cool to get in there with them. Small island that they are keeping unspoiled so there isnt much there. If you want a vacation where its complete down time this is the island. A bit pricey for accomodations but it is a great place. Personal safety is not an issue here, come and go as you please with no worries. Local food is awesome and cheap. Big jets fly into st maarten or peurto rico and you can either fly in from those islands or from st maarten its a 20 minute speed boat across to the island.
I had to google to find out where it was!

Looks great.
Any more pics, opinions or info?

Enjoy.

Nice! The CEO and I will be slumming it there in about 5 weeks. We are cruising out of Sint Maarten on a Catamaran w/ 2 other couples. Cannot wait....:cheerleader:

its a rough life but someone has to do it. My wife and i are thinking about moving to St maarten, this going back every 5 months is getting expensive. But seriously we are considering it, I dont need work permits or visas to live there or work there. I am done with winters and working for others, Time for a change before I am to old to do it. Anyways enjoy your time there.
Nice! The CEO and I will be slumming it there in about 5 weeks. We are cruising out of Sint Maarten on a Catamaran w/ 2 other couples. Cannot wait....:cheerleader:

We have a few beaches around here, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast,
and we can feed the old Dolphins at Tangalooma near here.
Fraser Islands beach is 75 mile long! further up the Coast is the award
winning "Whitehaven Beach" but I'm always interested in somewhere new.

Your pics look great.
Never been to North or South America or the Caribbean.
I take it you wouldn't get huge numbers or crowds there then?

The downside to what we have here is although its great that its accessible
it means your never alone and beaches etc can get busy at times.

Your pics look quite upmarket.

its a rough life but someone has to do it. My wife and i are thinking about moving to St maarten, this going back every 5 months is getting expensive. But seriously we are considering it.

I know that feeling. I used to live in England.

I came out to Australia 4 years a row.
It's was getting expensive and I realised it was where I'd rather be.
5th time I did the paperwork and stayed.

You only live once.

I have family in victoria point, On shoal bay you can look probably a kilmotete up or down the beach and maybe see 100 people at best. I used to live in Scotland but have been in Canada forever and its the Eu passport that lets me move to st maarten with out papers, You just have to inform them you are coming one way. What do you do in Australia?
We have a few beaches around here, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast,
and we can feed the old Dolphins at Tangalooma near here.
Fraser Islands beach is 75 mile long! further up the Coast is the award
winning "Whitehaven Beach" but I'm always interested in somewhere new.

Your pics look great.
Never been to North or South America or the Caribbean.
I take it you wouldn't get huge numbers or crowds there then?

The downside to what we have here is although its great that its accessible
it means your never alone and beaches etc can get busy at times.

Your pics look quite upmarket.

Migrated as a printer, 23 years in the trade, hated it.

Last 11 years in civil / earthworks pipe laying.

Dual nationality. UK and AU passports.

15 yrs as machinist (loathesome job) last 4 yrs as catia programmer. time for a change

Sorry I missed you when I was up your way.
Enjoy your holiday. Pictures are fantastic.

looks like a great time! much better than the weather back home :beerchug:

Back