Chicagoland ridersss

06limited1st

Registered
Anyone in the Chicagoland area going out for the ride Sunday? Guess it starts in Mokina, IL then comes up to Chicago Cycle in SKokie where the StarBoyz will be. A raffle goes on for an 07 gsxr750 then a ride through the city of Chicago I believe..

Im heading out around 9am with the group that I always ride with so if anyone wants to tag along Im in Schiller Park/Franklin Park or meet up down in Mokina..
ThumbsUp.gif

Wish I was there, brother...I know I'd have a blast with you guys.

Have fun, be safe; and good luck on the raffle...

Scar

For sure, it should be a real good time. StarBoyz are some crazy guys so it should be a craaaaazy time, just trying to get some board boys involved

I will check the weather for Sunday. Not sure if I can make it, but I am going to try. Never met anyone from the board yet
sad.gif

Sorry mates, but I will be in Canada starting the 28th through to the 5th and then headed to tucson on the 6th and will not be back till the 12th. Sounds like a good time though, I will have to hook up with you Illinois .orgies one day!

That sounds like good time but I am on my way to six flags in St.Louis. We should try to plan a ride in the area I would like to meet some of the members in the area also.

Dont know if any of you guys showed up but there was over 1,000 bikers that made it out. Great ride for the most part, until it started to rain.. Starboyz put on a good show and so did my little cousin on his little 50 lol. Will post pics if I get them

So no stolen bikes this year ??

No crashes??

I was going to go, but I had a family graduation to attend in Libertyville
then the rain caused me to reconsider afterwards, so I went home.
My cuz Tank is the finance manager at Chicago Cycle, that's where I got
my Busa and Harley.

My buddys and i went down and it was great, except for the rain. Cant ever get a break. Here are a few pics.

DPP_0001.JPG

Back