Chicago Motorcycle Show

Viol8r,When you go to the show can you check out the Confederate Motorcycles and tell me what you think.I seen it at the San Mateo show and test rode one in San Francisco two weeks ago and I'm still is amased how it rode and handled compaired to my Harleys,it's the same feeling I had when I bought my Hayabusa and rode it.I know this is a Hayabusa site but a second bike of better design,power and ride than my Harleys would be a welcome to garage.So tell me what you think when you sit on one if they are at the show.Thanks

viol8r I will be in chicago for the show on sunday about noon my cell number is 319-361-busa(2872) give me a call we'll hook up. SPAZ

Cisco,I'll get pics and any info I can :) Bob if you could let me know the times your going to be there, when you know.

Anyone going, maybe we could meet.
February 11-13, 2000, Rosemont Convention Center, Chicago, Ill.

[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 10 February 2000).]

I will go tonight in about 20 mintues. But, I will go a second time, as well. Name the time and we can meet in the Suzuki booth area.
Sat. or Sunday. I would like to meet you Frank, if you go. No snow forecasted that I know of?
Call me on the mobile 215 264-8195. Its a Philly number, but I am in Chicago.
Bob

My sons and I are going on Sunday. We'll probably get there about 10am. We'll be wearing all black and look related. Spaz says he's going about 12, so it looks like a couple of us'll meet. Maybe the Suzuki table at 1pm. My cell# 815 238 6527.

Back