Chicago Motorcycle Show

aljanmay

Registered
wink.gif
Anyone know when the Motorcycle show will be in Chicago?

It is usually in Jan. Search for Toyota Cycle World...you should find the web site

Thinker

Anybody planning on going to that?

I'm only about three hours away and am thinking I might put in an appearance.

I should have my bike back by then, I was planning on going anyway. I have a couple of guys that I was going w/(r1,zx12r,gsx1000) If outside conditions are suitable; but can't complain this winter hasn't been that bad.(I'm about 45-1hr away)
blues.gif
(half that time on the busa):32:
firedevil.gif
fireskull.gif

If you have never been, make sure you go to the show. Drive if the weather is bad. Think about any accessories you might want, and research the price. Usually, you get good deals at the show.

Thinker

Thanks for the info. I'll probably go on Saturday. I want to see the black and grey busa before I buy one this spring.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably go on Saturday. I want to see the black and grey busa before I buy one this spring.
Good idea to go see it. I saw it at the Seattle show and didn't like it. Neither did several other Busa riders who were looking at it. Don't know exactly why, but it just didn't look good. Now the Silver/Gray was phat with a capital F! I mean capital P.

Thinker

Back