Chicago is nutty on guns

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Mayor is an idiot, instead why not introduce a law requiring 50 year mandatory for crimes committed using or in possession of a gun. Chicago is outta a hand so I know why he has lost mind.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
What a POS !
Who doesn't have email these days ?
One who's afraid of public opinion that's who !
Maybe we can just bomb his office with as many phone calls as possible :)

Department : Mayor's Office
Workgroup : Mayor's Office - Executive
Employee Name : DALEY, RICHARD
Job Title : MAYOR
Business : 312-744-3300
Business Address : 121 N. LA SALLE STREET
CHICAGO, *IL*60602
E-Mail Address : Not Available

I feel like moving to Chicago just so I can walk out onto my porch with my gun and wait for him !
Some of the things he proposes are common sense and i would agree . Like no guns for convicted criminals , ok but a citywide registry of owners is unconstitutional .
Limiting people to one gun is ridiculous too .
It is sad that the Supreme court had to hand down such a verdict that leaves things open to arguement !
Why could they not just say we have the right to own guns , as many guns as we want whenever and wherever we like ?
Typical politics involved in something that is so simple .
27 words that are easy to understand .

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Impeach is As* . Boot him out of office . If they are against the constitution then remove them in some way, shape or form.. I think half the problem is we as Americans are sooo Busy paying all the taxes , bills etc we can afford a few days to take action , while they sit there and make laws and pay some dude $15.00 an hours of tax payer money to enforce it, Its called self destruction....

mr8ball

Registered
Impeach is As* . Boot him out of office . If they are against the constitution then remove them in some way, shape or form.. I think half the problem is we as Americans are sooo Busy paying all the taxes , bills etc we can afford a few days to take action , while they sit there and make laws and pay some dude $15.00 an hours of tax payer money to enforce it, Its called self destruction....
+1 on this

darciedog1

Donating Member
Registered
I bet if he didn't have all those body guards he would think diffrently on gun control in Chicago. What an idiot.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Strange thing is that Otis McDonald the man who was the plaintiff in the case that the Supreme Court just ruled on said he voted for him twice ???

I bet if he didn't have all those body guards he would think diffrently on gun control in Chicago. What an idiot.
Amen to that.
You know Diane Feinstein one of the biggest anti-gun gungrabbers ever carries a snub nose .38 on her person in senate chambers and has carried for a long time.
When asked about this by NRA her response was 'Well I'm a Senator' .
Like shes a better person than you or I !

nappinj12

Registered
chicago, is what makes illinois suck. i would burn it down with politicians and gang members left behind. or just show gang members how to shoot. so they can kill each other and not kids.

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
what a idiot...its been proven over and over and over and over and over...gosh...over and over and over...guns in hands of citizens STOP CRIME!!!

Blue'87GT

Registered
Wonder how many millions of dollars will have to be spent to take this back to the supreme court? Chicagoans--vote his ass out of office, or suffer his ignorance for many more years to come.

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Well, the Politicians ONLY want Criminals (themselve apply here) and LEO's to be armed and ABLE to protect themselves. That's all, and since the police can't provide 24/7 protection, that leaves you with Big Criminals (guess who) and small criminals to BLOW YOU AWAY :laugh:

I wonder what our Fore Fathers would think about our PRESENT SOCIETY :whistle:

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i wish these polticians would understand, criminals do not care about old or new laws, what this dislusional daley fellow is doing only hurts the law abiding citizens, what he wants does nothing to stop illegal use of weapons. proven fact where guns are legal crime rates go down... he is under the influence that chicagos police force can protect everone. not knocking the police they allready have there hands full.

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Saw where Daley is looking to take this to the WORLD COURT in the Hague ??? since he loss in OUR Supreme Court. Now that's a REAL LIBERAL thinker :whistle: . I guess he feels we should put ourselves under what OTHER LOSERS think :laugh:

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
Daley is, how can I say it politely, a (moron).
If he doesn't believe guns prevent crime, he should try to break into a house on MY street. :laugh:

det45

Registered
He's a straight up jack ass.....His time is short, bank on it. P.S. They can have their crime ridden high tax city, I'll stay in Texas.....det45

Blue'87GT

Registered
det45-I wouldn't count on it. Daley and his family have been involved in the leadership of Chicago for a long time...not very successfully for most of their time. If he isn't voted out this time, the Chicagoans deserve what they get!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Test Bike For Qs Installation Needed, Chicago Area General Bike Related Topics 1
Chubb74 New From Chicago New Owners Forum 17
M New Member From the Windy City (Chicago) New Owners Forum 14
Kahunas any chicago riders General Bike Related Topics 4
Q the current situation in chicago Random Thoughts 8
Payne Hello again from Chicago New Owners Forum 3
SKYGZR Chicago Schools Math Class Random Thoughts 5
M Chicago Area Bike Shops Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 6
GsxrBots Chicago International Motorcycle Show Random Thoughts 41
skydivr You get what you vote for Chicago Random Thoughts 11
GNBRETT Gun Violence Death Rate in Chicago Worse then Afghanistan! Random Thoughts 31
skydivr So I gotta ask, How's that Gun Control workin for ya, Chicago? Random Thoughts 28
Hayabusa4life Chicago bike show Random Thoughts 27
P I need a favor if some one has a truck in Chicago heading towards Chatt.. Random Thoughts 5
V Any nice stores in Chicago for Jackets General Bike Related Topics 2
D-BLOCK I need help please in Chicago! Appearance mods 6
Dan Crap it's cold in Chicago Random Thoughts 17
D Great group of people in Chicago to ride with !!! General Bike Related Topics 0
O Holy P Thank god this didn't happen in Chicago etc... Random Thoughts 28
300Busa Chicago Pics Random Thoughts 24
skydivr Heading for Skydive Chicago (Summerfest) 27 July Random Thoughts 17
D-BLOCK Chicago riders BEWARE! General Bike Related Topics 26
skydivr 7 killed overnight in Chicago shootings..what happened to their strict gun laws? Random Thoughts 65
vulgar2 Sweet Busa, Chicago Cycle Show General Bike Related Topics 16
nbarab HELP i move to chicago from Miami/ need advise General Bike Related Topics 28
K Toys for Tots Dec 6th Chicago ride General Bike Related Topics 0
TommyGunn1300 quick trip to Chicago.. what to see? Random Thoughts 3
BusaWhipped Chicago area riders Random Thoughts 1
slash Just one more reason i HATE chicago! Random Thoughts 49
G SL65 Photoshoot in Chicago Random Thoughts 68
G Was in Chicago this weekend... Random Thoughts 15
zukracer Coming to Chicago next week Random Thoughts 16
Scar Attn: Chicago Hoons Random Thoughts 79
slash Attn chicago area riders!!! General Bike Related Topics 4
TonyMastodon Seattle to Chicago General Bike Related Topics 11
Evil_keeps_me_young Chicago to Michigan General Bike Related Topics 8
R Northern Illinois / Chicago area riders? Geographic Riding Areas 8
W Chicago, IL bike run General Bike Related Topics 4
tim847 NEW BUSA OWNER - North Chicago New Owners Forum 20
H tuner in chicago area Turbo 12
luvmybusa Chicago Auto Show Random Thoughts 0
cobravenom39 My Pics from Chicago IMS!!!!!!!!!! General Bike Related Topics 8
Taylor Chicago Cycle World Pics Random Thoughts 16
Evil_keeps_me_young Chicago bike show lot of pics... General Bike Related Topics 16
CTA_Busa_LE Furniture ad from Chicago Tribune Random Thoughts 22
Butter Bean Chicago IMS.. February 6,7,8 Random Thoughts 8
Payne New member from Chicago New Owners Forum 28
Skywalker Interesting History that Originated from Chicago Random Thoughts 17
0 Chicago riders, KissFM car/bike show?? General Bike Related Topics 1
CTA_Busa_LE Chicago murders Politics 13