Chicago is nutty on guns

Mayor is an idiot, instead why not introduce a law requiring 50 year mandatory for crimes committed using or in possession of a gun. Chicago is outta a hand so I know why he has lost mind.

What a POS !
Who doesn't have email these days ?
One who's afraid of public opinion that's who !
Maybe we can just bomb his office with as many phone calls as possible :)

Department : Mayor's Office
Workgroup : Mayor's Office - Executive
Employee Name : DALEY, RICHARD
Job Title : MAYOR
Business : 312-744-3300
Business Address : 121 N. LA SALLE STREET
CHICAGO, *IL*60602
E-Mail Address : Not Available

I feel like moving to Chicago just so I can walk out onto my porch with my gun and wait for him !
Some of the things he proposes are common sense and i would agree . Like no guns for convicted criminals , ok but a citywide registry of owners is unconstitutional .
Limiting people to one gun is ridiculous too .
It is sad that the Supreme court had to hand down such a verdict that leaves things open to arguement !
Why could they not just say we have the right to own guns , as many guns as we want whenever and wherever we like ?
Typical politics involved in something that is so simple .
27 words that are easy to understand .

Impeach is As* . Boot him out of office . If they are against the constitution then remove them in some way, shape or form.. I think half the problem is we as Americans are sooo Busy paying all the taxes , bills etc we can afford a few days to take action , while they sit there and make laws and pay some dude $15.00 an hours of tax payer money to enforce it, Its called self destruction....

Impeach is As* . Boot him out of office . If they are against the constitution then remove them in some way, shape or form.. I think half the problem is we as Americans are sooo Busy paying all the taxes , bills etc we can afford a few days to take action , while they sit there and make laws and pay some dude $15.00 an hours of tax payer money to enforce it, Its called self destruction....

+1 on this

I bet if he didn't have all those body guards he would think diffrently on gun control in Chicago. What an idiot.

Strange thing is that Otis McDonald the man who was the plaintiff in the case that the Supreme Court just ruled on said he voted for him twice ???

I bet if he didn't have all those body guards he would think diffrently on gun control in Chicago. What an idiot.

Amen to that.
You know Diane Feinstein one of the biggest anti-gun gungrabbers ever carries a snub nose .38 on her person in senate chambers and has carried for a long time.
When asked about this by NRA her response was 'Well I'm a Senator' .
Like shes a better person than you or I !

chicago, is what makes illinois suck. i would burn it down with politicians and gang members left behind. or just show gang members how to shoot. so they can kill each other and not kids.

what a idiot...its been proven over and over and over and over and over...gosh...over and over and over...guns in hands of citizens STOP CRIME!!!

Wonder how many millions of dollars will have to be spent to take this back to the supreme court? Chicagoans--vote his ass out of office, or suffer his ignorance for many more years to come.

Well, the Politicians ONLY want Criminals (themselve apply here) and LEO's to be armed and ABLE to protect themselves. That's all, and since the police can't provide 24/7 protection, that leaves you with Big Criminals (guess who) and small criminals to BLOW YOU AWAY :laugh:

I wonder what our Fore Fathers would think about our PRESENT SOCIETY :whistle:

i wish these polticians would understand, criminals do not care about old or new laws, what this dislusional daley fellow is doing only hurts the law abiding citizens, what he wants does nothing to stop illegal use of weapons. proven fact where guns are legal crime rates go down... he is under the influence that chicagos police force can protect everone. not knocking the police they allready have there hands full.

Saw where Daley is looking to take this to the WORLD COURT in the Hague ??? since he loss in OUR Supreme Court. Now that's a REAL LIBERAL thinker :whistle: . I guess he feels we should put ourselves under what OTHER LOSERS think :laugh:

Daley is, how can I say it politely, a (moron).
If he doesn't believe guns prevent crime, he should try to break into a house on MY street. :laugh:

He's a straight up jack ass.....His time is short, bank on it. P.S. They can have their crime ridden high tax city, I'll stay in Texas.....det45

det45-I wouldn't count on it. Daley and his family have been involved in the leadership of Chicago for a long time...not very successfully for most of their time. If he isn't voted out this time, the Chicagoans deserve what they get!

Back