CHICAGO BUISA'S

JUST CHECKIN WHOS OUT THERE IN MY AREA AND IF THERES ANY GOOD PLACES TO CHECK OUT OTHER BUSAS AND MAYBE ANY BODY WHO CAN KEEP UP ON A RIDE . TIRED OF RIDING WITH 600'S AND CRUISERS I HAVE TO WAIT UP FOR

greetings n welcome to the .org-Im up in Milwaukee WI, but I know there are a few guys down near you. Mrninja, ChiBusa, GSXtacy, and a few others too-we're trying to put together a meet-n-greet end of this month somewhere in IL I think...look through geo riding forums for the thread.

since you're new I wont yell, but WE'D REALLY LIKE SOME PICS OF YOUR BIKE, PLEASE!
SHOCKED.gif

Welcome to the board.
I'm 25 miles west of Chicago in Wheaton. I'd be able to meet up with you for a ride this week, but after this week, i'll be working 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day till about christmas so my riding season is soon to be over. If anything, we can meet up in the spring and you can play catch-up for a change! Where you at? Make sure to post up pics and if your bike is modded, lots of pics. -Justin

thanks for the replies . i live in mchenry for some reson i cant get my pics to upload on this site . i have a blue and silver 2000 . its pretty much stock but hoping to change that this winter

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I just got home from Chicago and I only saw 1 liter bike and a few street fighters.

I think you may have to leave the city.

Keep an eye out for Michael Jordan I've read articles about him cruising the streets.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993