Chicago Bike Show

I dont have a clue where I'm going. I would love to hook up with someone that knows where there going! LOL

Yep, thats the way I'm going.
PM Sent with my cell#... we can meet up and you can follow me there
smile.gif
Oh, and what is your ETA to 39 & 80
rock.gif

Where are you guys planning on hooking up? I'm still planning on going, but gotta bring both of the brats(future busa riders?).
Date: Sunday
Location?
Time?

Jer

My time at the show Sunday will be a little more limited than I originally thought. Our bus should be arriving around 9:30-10:00 a.m. and will be departing for home between 12:30 and 1:00p.m. So that's where I'm at. Would still like to meet some of midwest guys if possible.

Where are you guys planning on hooking up? I'm still planning on going, but gotta bring both of the brats(future busa riders?).
Date: Sunday
Location?
Time?

Jer
Seems like lunchtime works best for most members... Here is the restaurant location, we can meet there in the ballpark of 11:30am - 12:00pm

Rosemnt_flplan_copy.jpg

I'll be up on Saturday. Don't know what time we will arrive. Don't even know for sure how many people we will have in the car. I'll be wearing a short sleeve Amsoil race jersey.

Later,

Steve

From what I remember there is not too much around there. I know it is off of River Road. And it was a long walk from the garage to the main building. So maybe we can disperse some cell numbers. I think they serve food inside the show. I know its a bit pricey, but it may be the best idea.
FYI - Best place to park is at the train station for $1.50 (off River Road).  There is a free shuttle to the event from there.

I'm in for Sunday.
Is that located between 190 @ 90 on the east side of River Rd?
Yes, that's the location.

I can't wait to meet you guys. We seem to have a shortage of Busa owners here in the Southside. Leo I will call you when I get to the Rosemont. In theory I should be there sometime around 10

I can't wait to meet you guys. We seem to have a shortage of Busa owners here in the Southside. Leo I will call you when I get to the Rosemont. In theory I should be there sometime around 10
Cool
smile.gif
I think it will be fun to meet all our midwest busa brothers! Too bad we have no midwest busa babes :p

Here are the links to the pics I took at the show. I apologize to the people who went on Sunday. Turned out plans changed at the last minute and I had to go on Saturday. Would have like to met up with you guys.

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

<!--EDIT|rlachermeier
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139795759 -->

Back