Chicago Bike Show

Well maybe as a little time goes on we can get this thread stickied. That way there we can get a list of people that are definatly gonna be there.:)

Well maybe as a little time goes on we can get this thread stickied. That way there we can  get a list of people that are definatly gonna be there.:)
I updated my list, maybe Meaty can cut'n'paste it into his first post above, along with the links... ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!

We should all meet in one place maybe for lunch or something
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138411126 -->

Woooohoooo! We got 10 members attending so far
smile.gif
Come on midwest members, spread the word!!!

THINK I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY. WORKING 16 HRS SAT AND DAY SHIFT SUN. IF WEATHER IS RIGHT MY WHITE BUSA WILL BE THERE.

I will be there Sunday. Local dealership has chartered a coach bus and will be there around 10a.m and leaves for home around 3:30.

From what I remember there is not too much around there. I know it is off of River Road. And it was a long walk from the garage to the main building. So maybe we can disperse some cell numbers. I think they serve food inside the show. I know its a bit pricey, but it may be the best idea.

From what I remember there is not too much around there. I know it is off of River Road. And it was a long walk from the garage to the main building. So maybe we can disperse some cell numbers. I think they serve food inside the show. I know its a bit pricey, but it may be the best idea.
If I remember correctly, I am pretty sure there is a food court at the Rosemont
rock.gif
Maybe we could all meet there? Exchanging cell # by PM's is not a bad idea...
smile.gif

THINK I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY. WORKING 16 HRS SAT AND DAY SHIFT SUN. IF WEATHER IS RIGHT MY WHITE BUSA WILL BE THERE.
Bummer... Looks like most of us will be there on Sunday... Any chance you can swap shifts with someone so you can make it on Sunday
rock.gif
Afraid not. No options with the shortage of workers here.
24hr coverage required every day including holidays.
Have over 100 OT hrs ytd, and only worked 8 hrs OT first 2 weeks of the year.

FYI - Best place to park is at the train station for $1.50 (off River Road). There is a free shuttle to the event from there.

I'm in for Sunday.

FYI - Best place to park is at the train station for $1.50 (off River Road).  There is a free shuttle to the event from there.

I'm in for Sunday.
Cool! PM Meaty and he'll add you to the list
smile.gif

FYI - Best place to park is at the train station for $1.50 (off River Road). There is a free shuttle to the event from there.

I'm in for Sunday.
Is that located between 190 @ 90 on the east side of River Rd?

Back