Cherished number plate for sale H1 BUE

UKv

Registered
Hello guys,

I have just bought a car about 3 weeks ago and it has a private number plate. I wish to sell the private plate it has as it is not relevant to me, this then will allow me to put on my private on.

I am sure this number plate will apply to Hayabusa owners as it reads H1 BUE

The pistonheads advert is :

Cheers
V

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys the UK members will understand it more :)
Here in UK someone can buy a numberplate to go on their vehicle. But it has to be a plate valid and on the road on a taxed and running vehicle.
When the person is interested a form is filled in and the plate is transfered to the vehicle in a couple of weeks and the new person is the owner of that plate.
A plate is not obligatory sold with a vehicle it can be retained by the owner to be put elsewere.
However all this is only aplicable in UK :)
Hope this explains it a bit.

Last edited:
What does it mean and how does it relate to a Hayabusa?

H1 BUE can be read as part of the word Hayabusa, number 1 can be read as I.
However as I said it might not make sense to members out of UK, I am sure your number plate rules are different.

Well if I am not mistaken this specific section is for UK residents ... since you do not know what it means ... why do you make fun of it?
you maybe want to visit the DVLA department and see how the number plates in UK work.

We tend to look out for each other around here. You signed up for the sole purpose of selling something. That always raises eyebrows. Additionally, your sale is not according to the rules of this board as it is being done outside the classifieds and it links to an add outside of this board, or at least it did before I removed the link..

Last edited:
Looking after eachother is fine :) I agree with that.
I was going to put it in the classifieds however it is a sale only applicable to UK region and it would be quite lost in there.
I am not a trader, just a private trying to see if anyone wanted it. That's all.
I have now realised that not many UK members are on here...
however thank you for the replies.

Back