Chelsea Bulmer needs the power of the oRg

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
So, I'm friends (Facebook) with Hick Life. They found me after I had shown interest in Big Smo. You all remember the music to the Dragon Slayer video? Anyhow, they are putting on a photo contest and the winner gets 60 dollars worth of hick life gear. Chelsea entered this contest and has gotten a whole bunch of crap for it. I need you all to not only enjoy a photo of a gorgeous Florida girl, but to also click the like button on her photo and show the haters what time it is. She needs like 500 votes in the next couple of days.

Thanks all.

Hick Life - Clothing - Saint Augustine, FL | Facebook

Http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...375195692.63350.109284255775406&type=1&ref=nf

I normally wouldn't care and I don't even know this person but the crap that she is getting for being pretty is ridiculous. Only because of that, I want her to win. It is only $60.00 but the point is worth so much more if it is driven home. Thanks for your help.

I hate how you cant hide likes on the way they have set up facebook. If I like it Im gonna be in trouble :banghead:

I hate how you cant hide likes on the way they have set up facebook. If I like it Im gonna be in trouble :banghead:
Just blame it on me Russell and you can go on your wall and delete where it says that you liked or posted something.

Back