CHEERLEADERS GETTING RAW DEAL?

laugh.gif
 must not have been one of the players  or it would have been a different story
tounge.gif
and i don't think it makes her a ##### maybe it was her and her husband or longtime boyfriend maybe there was love involved  ya left out to many details  as a mater of fact
[/quote] The Carolina Top Cat Cheerleaders, accused of lesbian sex and battery at a Tampa night club, first crashed the Robinson High School 20th reunion party at Jackson's before the bathroom stall episode at Banana Joe's. See Renee Thomas and Angela Keathley in their pre-game show. Click Here to see the photos.
Plus HERE is a video for you horndogs.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131673023 -->

I think they made it worse by fighting after being caught. The hostility is what got them canned.Those hoe's looked tired anyway and I guarandamnteya they had some of that X to help them get that horny. I have one question tho, why do homosexual females prefer women only but buy strapp on cocks for each other?

I think they made it worse by fighting after being caught. The hostility is what got them canned.Those hoe's looked tired anyway and I guarandamnteya they had some of that X to help them get that horny. I have one question tho, why do homosexual females prefer women only but buy strapp on cocks for each other?
Great question been wondering myself the same thing
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Can someone find out the answer to my question? It seems like those particular types are always the finest azz hoes out there. "Gigli" is a good example.

I heard it was simply a personal hygiene device issue. She just needed someone to take a look-see.
blush.gif

GIrls on the other hand DONT DO IT IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS!!!
You just havent met the right girls Carrie...

Muah ha ha.. (sorry, couldnt resist lol )
I think its disgusting. And that sure as hell aint the "right girl".
Thats a #####. you can find them on street corners in every major city.
Would you want to find out your daughter/sister was screwing some girl in a PUBLIC BATHROOM?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
Hello....GERMS, thats NASTY!

rock.gif

THE VIKINGS GOT CAUGHT HAVING SEX PARTY ON BOAT.
rock.gif

NOBODY FIRED OR FINED PANTHERS CHEERLEADERS GET CAUGHT DOING IT IN BATHROOM THEY GET FIRED
rock.gif
DOUBLE STANDERD I THINK THE GIRLS GOT SREWED NO PUN INTENDED
smile_face_r.gif
Since when do we determine punishment based on what someone else got for the same thing? If that is how we do things, all a murderer has to do is refer to O.J. Simpson or Robert Blake.

Kevin
but on the vikings love boat they were reported that some players participated in live sex acts with strippers.some workers on boat were underage also reported drugs were present.not even so much as slap on wrist

rock.gif

GIrls on the other hand DONT DO IT IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS!!!
You just havent met the right girls Carrie...

Muah ha ha.. (sorry, couldnt resist lol )
I think its disgusting. And that sure as hell aint the "right girl".
Thats a #####. you can find them on street corners in every major city.
Would you want to find out your daughter/sister was screwing some girl in a PUBLIC BATHROOM?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
Hello....GERMS, thats NASTY!
OK!! THAT WAS JUST SIIIICCCKK I MEAN S I C K

Oh yeah.. I guess it would be someones daughter..
biggrin.gif

Not mine though
biggrin.gif
(I hope)

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

and someone else said...what if it was her bf or husband?
Wouldnt he have some respect for her and not screw her in a bathroom?

respect is some what lacking in today's society everyone knows that
rock.gif
and on the other hand its a game to some to see where then can do it without getting caught. the excitement of it such as the mile high club if ya get my drift

Those weren't hot, did you see the close up pics. These cheer leaders look better from a distance - know what I mean?
smile.gif

Back