CHEERLEADERS GETTING RAW DEAL?

ROACH

Registered
THE VIKINGS GOT CAUGHT HAVING SEX PARTY ON BOAT.
rock.gif

NOBODY FIRED OR FINED PANTHERS CHEERLEADERS GET CAUGHT DOING IT IN BATHROOM THEY GET FIRED
rock.gif
DOUBLE STANDERD I THINK THE GIRLS GOT SREWED NO PUN INTENDED
smile_face_r.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131660285 -->

rock.gif

They should have done it in the men's room. Nobody would have complained in there. The line going out the door and around the building might have drawn a little attention though.
laugh.gif

They did in the bathroom? thats nasty! The girls DESERVE to get kicked off for acting like WHORES! Im sorry but guys are almost expected to act like pigs. GIrls on the other hand DONT DO IT IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS!!! Especially when you are "semi famous", and people know who you are!

i believe rah rah chics are held to very high standards... and if memory serves they don't get paid anyway... so it's not like they are missing much.

the only difference is the cheerleaders don't win games, or championships.... or sell merchandise... of course there is a double standard... not saying I agree.. just saying it's obvious.

laugh.gif
must not have been one of the players or it would have been a different story
tounge.gif
and i don't think it makes her a ##### maybe it was her and her husband or longtime boyfriend maybe there was love involved ya left out to many details as a mater of fact

xscuseless.gif

laugh.gif
must not have been one of the players or it would have been a different story
tounge.gif
and i don't think it makes her a ##### maybe it was her and her husband or longtime boyfriend maybe there was love involved ya left out to many details as a mater of fact
No, it was two chicks doin' each other. One blonde cutie and one brunette, ummm, not so cutie.
wink.gif

HA! Get ths part! WOMEN complained about someone taking too long in the bathroom! That's a laugh!!!
laugh.gif
The sex wasn't the problem. It was the fact that they tied up the crapper for so long! Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!
laugh.gif

In the police report, witnesses claimed Thomas and Keathley were having sex with each other in a stall when other patrons grew angry that the two were taking so long in the bathroom.[/QUOTE]

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131669362 -->

laugh.gif

Dang. A brunette and Blond? ok thats hot..
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131669889 -->

Too bad no one has a video clip,,, of this !!!!!!!
tounge.gif

THE VIKINGS GOT CAUGHT HAVING SEX PARTY ON BOAT.
rock.gif

NOBODY FIRED OR FINED PANTHERS CHEERLEADERS GET CAUGHT DOING IT IN BATHROOM THEY GET FIRED
rock.gif
DOUBLE STANDERD I THINK THE GIRLS GOT SREWED NO PUN INTENDED
smile_face_r.gif
Since when do we determine punishment based on what someone else got for the same thing? If that is how we do things, all a murderer has to do is refer to O.J. Simpson or Robert Blake.

Kevin

rock.gif

Back