Checking in

I Love My Wife

Registered
Hi all. Just got my 06 a week ago, good timing too we're experiencing unseasonably warm temps here in Michigan. We bought the bike with intentions of touring this summer, after I get some more seat time. Must say I enjoy riding more than I thought I would and am looking forward to my wife being out there with me.
Also I think my favorite thing so far is that this site has rules prohibiting vulgarity, **** and racial slurs. Too much of that going on around the web and the rest of the planet.

Congrats on the Busa! :beerchug:

Make sure you post up some pics

Welcome and congrats on the new bike. How about some pics of the new ride? Many of us ride two up and I am not sure I would feel comfortable carving corners without her. :laugh: Wonder if they will let us ride two-up at the track day? :rofl:

IMG_6547.jpg

:welcome:

If we dont get some pics the Vulgarities may begin though. Are Pic Police are pretty ruthless.

As for the Racial Slurs, Once we ALL came to the conclusion that the 07 Sonoma Candy Red Hayabusa was the Greatest Bike ever they stopped.

===================================================================

000_2782.jpg

Here she is. I've put about 90 miles on it so far, looks like a break is coming for the weather to warm up. Just ordered another jacket today. I bought what I thought was a Textile but it's a mesh (new guy mistake that shouldn't happen). We also bought my wife her jacket today, she is stoked about riding.
a.jpg

a.jpg

Look into heated gear or moving farther south, Busa withdrawal systems will be kicking in the winter time when you can only look at the bike instead of ride it...:laugh:

The farther north you go the crazier an meaner the Busa owners are during non riding season,,,, they get pretty vulgar an profane when we post pics of the beaches in Fl in Nov. through Feb :dunno: why..

Congrats on the ride an :welcome:

Back