Checkin in..

:welcome: to the .oRg!

The Busa is a great bike, it's a bit heavier but a lot more power than what the 650F brings to the table. I hope that the plans of owning one come together soon for you!

It's odd that you mentioned popping up the front wheel once in a while, or opening her up on the pkwy if the road is clear, but then you bring up your friend's incident on the pkwy? ??? I'm not doubting you riding skills here brother and I'm not saying you're not ready, but the Busa is not toy for playing raindeer games on if you don't have the skills to control her. She will chew you up and spit you out just as quickly as you can twist that throttle.

Anyone else notice that there are three bikes in the picture but not a single helmet nor riding gear? ???

Learn the bike or the bike will teach you and be careful my friend, be very careful!

got pleanty of gear.. I wear my perf. leather year round. Icon boots, gloves and helmet every ride :)

My buddy did this in heavy traffic, and while messing around sometimes is stupid, I am 99% of the time the guy at the back of the pack going the limit and making sure everyone else gets to where we're heading. I respect the power of any bike and don't try to push it above my skill level.. I try to take baby steps in everything I do on the road or track.

I'm not a typical 19 year old kid saying "I want tha busa so I can top it out and get all the chickzzz!" I just want a beautiful bike that I can enjoy for years :)

I probably should have left that sentance obout doing silly stuff out.. gives me a squidly vibe :/

Last edited:
Back