Check this crazy mess out

Hayabusawannabe

Registered
So on my morning commute I frequently run into this guy on a fancy touring bike, fancy riding suit (not leather) etc. I'm not really paying much attention to the guy, I don't blow past him even though he's in the fast lane poking along, I've never cut him off either. I've noticed that he seems to wave at me and a few times I've waved back not even thinking about it. Well today when I passed him I noticed... HE AIN'T WAVING! He's giving me the one finger salute! WTF is up with that???

Oh, phone call time :laugh:

There's so much stupidity in the world today , so many losers that simply waste good O2. I just ignore it all.

What road?

Ghost Rider.jpg

I'd continue to wave or give him the old left hand helmet salute,...if he's still got a problem then just don't pay any attention and pass him like normal... ;)

id just follow close behind him...right behind him....and lay on the horn.....non stop.....for at least a mile or two....then blow past him

Like the others said: Just go on by and continue to wave, act like you don't even notice that he's not waving. He's the one with the problem, not you.

:laugh:

Add the idiot to the long list of jealous DB's and continue on as normal. Why waste time or effort? Daddy got places to go, things to do & people to see.

Ride next to him, drop to 1st, flip his kill switch and take off

I wouldn't do it but would love to see someone else do it lol

Since he has already shown himself to be a douche, I would just ignore him.

I thought about doing something but decided against it. I've had a few scary encounters with nut jobs on the freeway in the past, including one that followed me for 30 miles.

Back