Check this Busa out!

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
That would be a blast to ride. I can't imagine the looks you would get riding that sucker down the Strip in Vegas... fuuhn!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
uhhg.. You all will never fully understand how badly I hate trikes....

Have you ever had the displeasure of following a trike across a twistie mnt road?    Oh MY GOD!!! I had to stop on the side of the road before i totally lost my mind and ran over him.    I kid you not he had to go 15 mph thru the sharper turns to keep from tipping it over.  Even then the inside back wheel would come off the ground a inch or two.  

Pretty to look at,, useless to ride.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I have to agree but I still think it looks pretty cool. If it can't go fast it should at least look like it can!

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I have a bunch of Busa Trike pics somewhere. If this thread is still alive Monday, I will post some.

Thinker

flying swan

Never Forgotten
I love the look but it would drive me crazy if I had to ride behind one. Thanks pure_ego for that information. I've never seen one in Vancouver or in British Columbia before. But this one looks so cool.
cool.gif

henryace

Registered
Thats a good looking Busa. would like to see how it runs in the 1/4
ices_rofl.gif
I guess if I REALLY had the money to burn I might think about doing something like that.
muscle.gif

But I don't think I'd like it in the twisties.
crazy.gif
At least they put Z rated tires on it.
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I bet a striaght on picture would look kinda like a chandelier.

Can you imagine how twitchy it would be at 160mph.. if it would even do it with that big air brake sticking up in the rear.

discreet007

Registered
I thought I came across a link a long time ago that made those. I would love to find that link again. I saw one sitting in someone's driveway a few years back. I thought I was mistaken about it being a Busa. I guess not.

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
look at the front tire on that monster!

very cool for a side car.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAltarBoy