Check out what pulled up next to me at the light...

J'Man

Registered
This thing was vibrating my chest just idling (with my windows up). Man I wish I would have been on the busa just to see how it would run. I rolled down the window and asked the guy what was in it, he says a 686? I don't think it was street legal (had a dealer tag on it) considering it had those enormous drag tires and it would squeel them just a bit every time he changed gears (without getting on it).

Sorry for the chopped pics, but best I could get with him beside me for a sec at the light....

Barracuda 1.jpg

Baracuda 2.jpg

Last edited:
It was definitely one of the nicest Barracuda's I've ever seen. I would love to have a classic like that.

Would be cool if anyone else has any pics of classic cars like this such as Camaro's, Stangs, Chevelle's, etc.... just to drool a bit. :thumbsup:

Cuda MUSCLE....man, I never get tired of the horsepower...sweet lookin' ride plus a monster!!

And people wonder why we like our exhaust on the bikes and power in the engines. You made my night with that shot! I usually don't run on the street, but it would have been fun to run it for an 1/8th.

I had one very much like that one about 15 years ago without the black top. Much smaller V8 and car was a basket case, but it was cool to have...had the ol slap stick shifter in it.

:drool::drool:god bless big blocks. if CA was not full of a bunch if liberal *******s i would have pulled the motor out of my 86 cammaro CARB **** you :moon:

California Air Resources Board :moon:**** you i hope this stupid ass state does not smog bikes then were all ****ed CA **** you :moon:

Back