Check out this very special bike.

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
A few years ago @ Wayne Rainey's house I posed (back at 260 lbs.!) next to Wayne's 1991 World Champion 500cc Yamaha. I took it to a dinner party (for display) and to get it to my truck I coasted it down a long steep one lane paved path. It felt like a ysr 50! The other amazing thing is that it has about a 4 degree steering ability! I wonder how fast it would be amongst today's racebikes ? (WSBK, local events, Moto 2, etc). Doyle

That is a thing of beauty - not sure abotu the Tie dye though! LOL Great pic!

LOl. If you weighed 260 you probably weighed as much as the bike!
BTW, Wayne Rainey is spelled with an "e"

Nice pic.

BB

A high school buddy of mine lives in Carmel, CA and is a good buddy of Wayne. Whenever I go to Laguna Seca, I get to "hang" with some amazing folks in the industry. SO, I might as well make this post a pictoral! Shots are of Wayne's old house near the track (he now has a new house nearby), his garage, toys, etc. Yamaha gave him back all three of his championship 500's, beautiful and historical trophies. You should have seen all the rubbernecking motorcycle people doubletake my pick up when they saw Wayne's bike in the back rolling down the highway in front of the track! And yes, that's Rossi's scooter.
Doyle

P1000297.JPG

our album 086.jpg

P1000302.JPG

P1000299.JPG

P1000322.JPG

P1000324.JPG

P1000298.JPG

P1000301.JPG

P1000320.JPG

Back