Check out the washington road racers website

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
I will be signing autographs on a first come first serve basis, please no pushing or shoving
laugh.gif

wmrra.com
Justin Thompson

Congrats Justin! I recall another celebrity (LoBusa) sent OUT autographed magazines to anyone who wanted one, so start signing...we'll all PM you are addresses...wait, you should have mine
biggrin.gif

congradulations i've just added one more thing on my to-do by the end of the year list
biggrin.gif

Right on! I really need to get down to the Races this year. I haven't been since it was still called SIR!

Just an FYI, I didn't sell the Busa to get a track bike, I built the track bike long before that. I sold the Busa because I won't have time to do much street riding this year while running the full road racing season.
cool.gif

Congrats Justin!  I recall another celebrity (LoBusa) sent OUT autographed magazines to anyone who wanted one, so start signing...we'll all PM you are addresses...wait, you should have mine
biggrin.gif
I didn't keep your address on file after I sent that to you, though it would be a little stalkerish
smile.gif

If you you PM me I'm sure I can arrange a personalized photo!
laugh.gif

Another one from that same day, I'm now 20secs per lap faster than when this photo was taken.
smile.gif

BNS_0133.jpeg

Back