Check out the new bike..

Nice price too!  
Looks like a pinball on acid... hmm....
hmmm.gif

I never saw the price..!!??

Wild looking ride. I like it. Wish I was going to be in Daytona this year. I promised myself I would be in 04' and maybe I will make it in October.

yea, for the price, got lots of extras and really low miles. the guy listed it as a kaw.... hahahahaha..

yea, for the price, got lots of extras and really low miles. the guy listed it as a kaw.... hahahahaha..
It was a harley shop that sold it not knowing what they had or what it was worth.

It gets picked up on Saturday so I won't get my buddys report on ride and drive till then...

Nice bike 808!!!!! I like the wild paint scheme, definetly unique!!! I am jealous... I am hoping this year to pick up a GSXR750 as a second bike for the track.... Congrats on the great deal and ride safe!!!!!

Lo
beerchug.gif

Man I would be going crazy to ride it.. How are you coping? Other than posting alot?? haha.

Are you going down for sport bike week or just going down for whatever?

Man I would be going crazy to ride it.. How are you coping?  Other than posting alot?? haha.

Are you going down for sport bike week or just going down for whatever?
daytona bike week... I will be there from the 4th to the 10th..

come on down BRYAN, garuanteed good time..

I'm staying at the extended stay hotel at universal studios's in orlando. its only 300 for the week instead of 200 a day plus its a studio with a kitchenette. best deal next to free.

I know NinjaEater will be there.

Back