Check out our new shop.

Congratulations! looking Great!!  That is an accomplishment that deserves applause!  What are your hours, I will definitely be visiting your shop? since Willow is only 15 minutes down the road from me (closer, travelling by Busa), very Clean Business, again Congratulations.

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: "spelling error"|1156416925 -->

This Rosamond, is this up in the high desert like up by Palmdale/Lancaster area?

Yes it is... i just answered my own question! I'm thinking about trying to get stationed at Edwards AFB next year when my tour as a instructor is up here in Texas. Hmmmm.... more incentive to try and go to Edwards!

I don't know how familiar your are with this area, But Real Estate is still somewhat affordable, and the weather is almost Perfect year round, and Best of all, Canyon Twisties galore 5 minutes to an hour in ANY Direction!!! Angeles Crest, Little Tujunga, Big Tujunga, Soledad Canyon, Bouquet Canyon, San Franciscito, Los Padres, Frazier Park, Kernville (Isabella), Ojai, Willow Springs Track minutes away, Buttonwillow Track 1.5 hrs away!!! I have a House in Keller Texas 5 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway (was planning on moving there) But I can not leave the Beautiful Hills Surrounding the Antelope Valley, Got to have Canyon Roads!!!! Can't live without them!!! And Ape Raceparts right down the road!!!

Nice looking place Jay, very nice. I freaked out for a second when I seen APE part of the name, there was a shop A.P.E. for LS1 Camaro/Firebirds and screwed a lot of ppl when they suddenly closed their doors...nightmares from that one let me tell ya. Will you be doing Dyno tuning? If so, I might have to make the ride up there for some help here soon.

Charlie

I don't know how familiar your are with this area, But Real Estate is still somewhat affordable, and the weather is almost Perfect year round, and Best of all, Canyon Twisties galore 5 minutes to an hour in ANY Direction!!!  Angeles Crest, Little Tujunga, Big Tujunga, Soledad Canyon, Bouquet Canyon, San Franciscito, Los Padres, Frazier Park, Kernville (Isabella), Ojai, Willow Springs Track minutes away, Buttonwillow Track 1.5 hrs away!!!  I have a House in Keller Texas 5 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway (was planning on moving there) But I can not leave the Beautiful Hills Surrounding the Antelope Valley, Got to have Canyon Roads!!!! Can't live without them!!!   And Ape Raceparts right down the road!!!
AHHH your making me drool on the keyboard reading this!!! I've been in North Texas now for 3 years with nothing but flat roads! My chicken strips are the biggest thing on my bike!! I've forgotten how to lean and turn!! LOL Its almost like Florida here, the best twisties we got here are the freeway on and off ramps! ;)

Impressive looking shop!! Looks VERY professional! Wish I was closer to ya I would stop in to check you guys out and say Hi! Good luck with the space!! Going by the looks of it you will do fine!

Sweeett
biggrin.gif

Thanks.

There is definately affordable real estate up here compared to the rest of So. Cal. That is one of the biggest incentives to prospective new employees.

Jay

Back