Check Out Our 08 Custom Busa

Roaring Toyz

The Innovators
Site Sponsor
Registered
Check out our new 08 Hayabusa

3_4Rear.jpg

Looks pretty good to me! That tail section is still kind of hard on my eyes, but otherwise very nice.

Yeah was out riding wheelies on it last night. Guess we'll have to get pics to prove it huh? The 240 Pirelliwith that swingarm works very well! Check out the cover of the new super street bike magazine. We have the same tire/swingarm set up on a honda CBR1000RR and took it to the roadrace track. The dragstrip will be our next adventure with a 240 to prove to the haters this tire will do the business!

Will have megaphone full systems available in about two weeks. Carbon and Polished alum. bolt ons 2 weeks. Full sidewinder systems in about 5-6 weeks.

Will that Single side swing arm be able to handle the Torque and Hp that that turbo is going to put to the rear wheel? Not to mention what were you guys thinking by taking it down to a single rotor in the front you know Suzuki put 2 rotors on the front for a reason and with the new radial mounted brakes. Like It has parking lot Pimp stamped all over it.

The same swingarm has been punished with 240 H.P. on the Honda and holds up just fine. As for the brakes a 2nd rotor will be added as soon as we have the correct front hubs for an 08 busa. Maybe a week or so. Until them the larger diameter one rotor will have to do the trick. Should be posting dragstrip times by next week. Would do sooner but am taking the beast to daytona for biketoberfest. Have an 8 hour endurance race to complete then will get this thing to the dragstrip! trying to upload images of turbo being installed but files are to large will have them up shortly.

Looks amazing .... wow

Belongs in my garage... hahaha

Good job Roaring Toyz

cool.gif
cool.gif

i think that bike is gorgeous!!! i personally see nothing wrong with customization since technically we ALL customize our busa's in one form or another....
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

Back