check it out

busawhite06

Registered
Here is my bike after I put on the Puig double bubble windscreen and the plain black mirror block offs..
Tell me what you think.

Thanks,

100_0708.1.JPG

Looks great and should cut through the wind even better than it did. Getting ready for Maxton
rock.gif

BTW that is a sexy '06 I'm guessing.

DSC00379__Small_.JPG

Yes it is an '06. I am thinking about getting a Tobin seat - I hope that it will look good!! Getting ready to remove the SUZUKI sticker above the light in the front and the GSX1300R sticker in the back tale. I hope it will come off easy, any suggestions??

biggrin.gif
Nice! The Tobin seat will look good, and if speed is what your after, the Tobin seat feels like your in a cockpit!

To remove decals use a hair drier to heat them up and gently peel. You can use WD40 to remove left over glue! BTW nice mirror block off's where did you find plain black ones? Got a link?

Those two stickers will peel right off. I took mine off without a heat gun. The hardest sticker is the one on the tank.

I do not like mirrors, they take away from the sporty look. Plus I like the smooth look!!  I think that i will get some black levers next, does anyone have a link to a place that sells powder coated black levers?

Thanks

Looks great.....I did a track day a couple weeks ago and really liked the look of the Busa with no mirrors. Unfortunately, it's the Law.

Back