Check in.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
How many times do you check this site per day?

I average about 4 per day.

Very good Cap.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Weekends about 10-15. Weekdays 5-10. My motorcycle knowledge is lacking so I am here to learn. Especially about what I ride.

Marc
aktion035.gif

during the weekdays Im lookin at the site around 4 or 5 times a day, on the weekends good lord, do I every realy sign off, dont think so but you know, I do have to go out and play with the busa a little. I probley check in around 10 times a day sat, and sunday if Im around.

well when i post a ? i check it about 2 or 3 times a day

otherwise its about once eveyr other or every third day.

i dont own a busa yet though if i did im sure i'd be gobbling up all the info i could..like i do on my nova board i visit/live at lol.

i feel like the odd ball
confused.gif

ernaehrung004.gif
Having a cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale as I ponder this question... hmmmm How many times per day ??? hmmmmm
oh damn I'm here and there everywhere. Probly should be out riding. I'm here more frequently when it's raining, and I live inth rainest city in the U.S.A. Hilo Hawaii ... so go figure.
confused.gif

Hey Ninja Eater you seem to be the man with the Hot Topics, this one and the age thing... cool keep em comin - Aloha
biggrin.gif

It used to be about half a dozen times but lately I've had little time so it's been a few weeks since I was last on the board, have to catch up and make up for lost time.

Back