Check Air In Front Tire Idiot!

GNBRETT

Registered
ha well bike has been down a while. most of the year unfortunately. did a few
upgrades and took a little longer then expected. imagine that! lol

well, when I picked the bike las week the engine builder told me that the front tire
was low on air and he put some air in it. I just ASSumed it was a slow leak and ill have
to get that fixed.
well, 3 days later I walk into my garage and see this!:fire:o_O lol ha so much for a slow leak!
this is a Condor bike stand so its no junk! I can only begin to tell you the warm and fuzzy
feeling I got wen I seen that smh lol

I had left all the plastic off cause I'm heading to Powerhouse for a Tune and Frank
asked if I cud leave the plastic off so I said sure. (Glad I did):super:

can you believe the only thing that got damaged was the windshield that cracked! it literally
fell between two 2/4's and just missed smashing the tank by a **** hair! the
Turbo Air Filter and rear Drag Peg literally held the bike up lol there was literally
NO other damage. I cud not pick it up myself as it was in an awkward spot so I had to have
my buddy help me lift it but wen ur Hayabusa (Heavy Girl:devil:) completely falls OVER on its side
and the only damage is an $80 windshield its a GREAT day to own a Busa:banana: lol

and yea ur Condor stand works much better wen it BOLTED to the floor lol but I move it
around my garage so that wasn't an option. u can see how the entire Rear is supported
off the ground and thats them long ass Drag Pegs lol Them are my Sliders.....:bounce:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
lol yea thanx fortunately it was the best case scenerio for a tipped over bike.... but yea that feeling of nausea was there a second for sure. I actually sat down on my couch
in the garage and took like 5 deep breaths and said "Maybe its not that bad.... then thinking who u fooling a 500 lb bike jus tipped over" well, the Busa Gods were with me
that day lol

and btw u can see the plastic I took off laying along side of it. the bike was fortunately just resting on them smh

That's gotta be a first. Never thought about the tire pressure affecting the hold of the chock. Glad damage was minimal!

I thought the same. I think being stretched out may have made a difference possibly.
like the center of gravity is further back now.

I was perplexed myself saying even if there is no air in tire
it shud still stay up. apparently not lol I guess the whole function of the
Condor stand is having a tire full of air. its not like its being held up by bike pegs

That's gotta be a first. Never thought about the tire pressure affecting the hold of the chock. Glad damage was minimal!

I'm sure it also helped you were on a clean floor and not gravel! Congrats on the win!

I've seen this sort of thing not turn out so great, broken fairing pieces, dented tank, dented frames. As far as tip overs I think you may won the good luck lottery.

Been there done that. One of the few advantages of being a big fat person - you can pick up a Busa in a dead lift! Lol! I actually had the bike fall off a raised lift and land on me! Had to lift the bike with just arms just to get out from under it. So I earned the name Fallen! Glad it worked out for you though. All my falls were expensive$$$$$$$$

dam dat was funny

Been there done that. One of the few advantages of being a big fat person - you can pick up a Busa in a dead lift! Lol! I actually had the bike fall off a raised lift and land on me! Had to lift the bike with just arms just to get out from under it. So I earned the name Fallen! Glad it worked out for you though. All my falls were expensive$$$$$$$$

Hard to believe that a low tire caused that (not doubting you). Especially considering that the stand still has a hold of the tire.

To be honest I'm not sure how a lot of these lower & stretched bikes even stand up on the kick stand. Really changes the CG like GNBRETT said.

oh if u only knew the drama in getting not only the kick stand to actually work at the right length but
it also has to close and the further the angle the closer it comes to ur foot so u can shift. the drama
never ends with a modified bike

To be honest I'm not sure how a lot of these lower & stretched bikes even stand up on the kick stand. Really changes the CG like GNBRETT said.

My good friend ZRX1200R fell from Bain in tire he didn't know / slow leak . his bike was in a Baxley model . 1500 in damage to his bikes paint set .
Your lucky buddy .

Wow - I would have cried if my bike did that. And my bike doesn't have all the engine work your bike does.

Wonder what made it fall to the left side?
You said you went to your garage and saw this - your garage has wooden floors?

In my trailer I have front wheel chocks - Baxleys
In the garage I use a rear stand - used it yesterday. Not saying a rear stand couldn't tip over - because I never heard of a front chock tipping over either.

Well all we can do is hope you got that out of your system and it was a once in a lifetime event. Carry on. :race:

Now go buy a lotto ticket - up to $320Million :banana:

ha yea I usually use the rear stand with it and if I had I'm sure there wud have been no issue. I have a Bursig stand in the garage jus too lazy to put
it together lol but I'm gonna tackle that this week mainly so I can have somthn to move the bike around without have to make 10 little turns.

Back